PlayStation West Cornwall Local Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mr heff, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

• On 'A Cornish Cricle' after changing cab ends, i was not able to use the brakes in the new cab end and kept getting vigilance brake applications from the old cab end despite the master key being removed from the old cab end.

• The guards panel on the 150 looks awful and it doesn't have any functionality.

• No AI driver models. Ghost trains!

How does this happen after a delayed release!?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  2. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

A cornish circle scenario also has a bug where once you switch ends at penzance the doors won't shut

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you. I had forgotten about that one, i just closed all the doors manually.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hairyscotsman40

hairyscotsman40 Member

Phantom braking on the class 37 during at least one scenario and there is no cab switching involved in that scenario 9the 40 minute one at night) also.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

The sleepy delivery one? My BC won't go below 6.5 despite all brakes being off

6. Koeiss

Koeiss New Member

Yes, what the issue is, and this happens in all class 37 scenarios, is that whenever you couple or uncouple cars the brake settings automatically reset to air goods, which dumps the vacuum reservoir and applies the brakes. All you have to do is set the brakes back to Vacuum - Goods and it should work fine.

EDIT: Upon further testing, the Class 37's brakes are just a mess. even with the vacuum brake switch restores I still occasionally cannot get the cylinder pressure below 5.9.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

The Class 37 brakes jump from vac goods to air goods mode every time you uncouple from the Turbot wagons.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

I've had that problem with the brakes defaulting back to Goods - Air as well. Also happens if you resume a save.

There is also something a bit strange with the dispatcher at Long Rock. I've had issues both leaving and arriving at the yard with the 37 where you can't get permission to pass the stop board to get to the next Waypoint/instruction. The solution seems to be that you have to set a route on the far side of the waypoint by altering the points by trial and error until the dispatcher will let you proceed.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021