Tools Of The Trade Ntp

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by borg#1850, Oct 30, 2021.

1. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Ps4 Basic. I am trying to run this for the first time since having to start again. I do everything to start the 08, up to the point of waiting till the signal clears, to start away from the platform. The signal never clears, however many times I make a request from the signalman. Even though it says continue to signal 102. If I pass the red signal slowly, it says I have SPAD! If I check the map the route is taken by two light locos on the otherwise of the station. Any ideas or is this something broken.
    It did use to work on a previous version.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Tienes que stop precisely where it tells you. It stops before the game past ahead and the signal no longer changes. The instructions are the same, but you have to start over. the same goes for the 155 in ruhg sieg nord. When you call the manager, does he not tell you that you are out of the way?

• Like Like x 1
  3. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

This is one of several scenarios which got broken in a recent update. There is a class 101 on your left which has a green signal and never moves so you won't be given a route out of Leeds. Nothing you can do at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  4. borg#1850

Oh Ok! Another mess to be cleared up! Do I need to log a support ticket? I "Presume" that someone played with the time table to add trains and then did not test it properly!
    I thought yesterday "Oh I have an hour to play a bit of TSW". After messing about trying and testing if "I" had done something wrong it is back to the Programming crew to "Fix" it! Another hour of my life wasted to no reward enjoyment just "Frustration" AGAIN.
    Maybe it is time that we stopped having the "Live Streams" about stuff and the team got on fixing stuff first. I am now personally less and less likely to BUY anything.
    I look forward to having a good heart to heart with DTG when they are next at a show. Though will be knee deep in disgruntled other users saying the same thing.
    WHEN "I" did say "WHEN" will we seem real quality "Tested" fixes.
    As you can tell along with many others I am fed up and annoyed, at that something that was working, is now broken!
    My frustration and annoyance 100%, DTG etc, quality and customer satisfaction 0% Is anyone really listening.

Please do not come back with the usual "Oh they are" by other people on this forum, Actions speak louder than Words and I am not looking for placations on DTG etc behalf.
    :mad::mad::mad::(:(:|:mad::mad::mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

I completely understand and agree with your frustration. I'm currently working though my back catalog of DLC scenarios (while the BML crashing issues get sorted out) and I seem to have manged to pick nothing but broken ones the last few times I've played. I came across this one, Cathcart's Divergent scenario and I can't do some on Sand Patch due to the external camera issues with long trains.

DGT have stated that gameplay issues get the highest priority for fixes but so far not seen any evidence of this despite seeing several users forums posts and opening support tickets.

I really hope they get this sorted soon as it's really frustrating to pick a scenario without knowing if you're going to be able to complete it or not.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

I did a support ticket for this and they said it has been passed to the devs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. borg#1850

How long ago was it do you think? Lets hope they look at it soon. If it is a timetable issue, hopefully it will be quick. After full testing and checking on All consoles of course.

8. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

2/3 weeks ago.

9. borg#1850

So will that be 2 to 3 months till a fix, 2 to 3 years or more likely never, as it is an old route. I mean who wants to play with an OLD route!

10. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

What's ridiculous is that they're about to release this on Epic for the first time very soon and it's broken!

Surely now would have been the perfect time to fix these issues in old routes so they're at their best for the new platform.

• Like Like x 1
  11. borg#1850

Did not know that. What a way to impress or more likely not, any new players!