Class 800 Or 150 Help With Subscribing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sprock03, Nov 6, 2021.

1. sprock03

sprock03 New Member

Hi, we have subsribed to the riviera line class 800 or 150 but it isnt appearing in the my sons collection of trains and routes. I have no idea how to make it appear - can anyone help please as my 12 year old is getting frustrated with it and would love this route.

they are workshop items and we cant seem to get them to work. we dont seem to be able to just buy the train but only subsribe - hope this makes sense, i am not terribly tech savvy!!

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You have downloaded a Repaint only and there need to be some copying of files you already own
    There should be a Readme telling you what needs doing but as it is on your computer nobody can do it for you..
    See if this makes any sense -

3. westcastlerail

westcastlerail Active Member

Thank you for this link … been on the look out for a class 800 GWR livery.

Nothing will beat my beloved HST on the GWR, but have just completed an enjoyable high speed run from Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads in the class 800 (using the ATS Power Controller in 800 made it even more realistic) using Just Trains Western mainline.

Hope spock03 got you issue sorted so you can get up to speed in the 800?

4. gee

gee Member

The class 800 will not show in game if you don't own (bought) the London to Peterborough route.
    Have you bought the Riviera line and London to Peterborough route? You will need to purchase both to run the 800 on the Riviera line.
    I suspect you are subscribing to a variation of the Riviera line and you're thinking you will be actually getting the Riviera line for free. You have to purchase the original Riviera line on Steam before you can get any variation of it on the Workshop.