PlayStation Custom Livery’s In Timetable Mode

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by dezzy1, Nov 7, 2021.

1. dezzy1

dezzy1 Member

I think DTG should remove the feature to have custom livery’s on timetable mode. It’s annoying as you’ll end up with unrealistic livery’s running on you’re routes. I made a Heathrow express class 377 livery and I see them running on east costway. It just makes everything feel unrealistic. It’ll be better if It wasn’t there or if it could be an option to be put there.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. james64

james64 Well-Known Member

I think that there should definitely be an option but I would absolutely hate it if they removed it entirely. If they did the only way to see your liveries would be in scenario planner, which doesn't sit right with me as many (like myself) can't be bothered with the planner. I've created a FGW livery for the 150 and ideally want to ONLY see that livery in timetable mode, and I'll create other liveries for NTP stock when it becomes compatible.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Or even better have the option for which routes the livery should run.
    So many options with livery designer and timetable mode, but it all depends on the amount of thought and dev time DTG wish to apply to them

• Like Like x 1
  4. SubwayRailfanner

SubwayRailfanner Well-Known Member

I completely agree with this I think another think they should allow us to do is to be able to substitute trains in timetable and use other trains from other routes since they don't put layers in sometimes. For example the west cornwall no HST.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Woroszyl The NS 2000

Woroszyl The NS 2000 Well-Known Member

Same with my BR Blue livery on 37 on WCL, it's made for timetables.

• Like Like x 1