Other Bml: Missing/bugged Collectables

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by chrisvazquez7, Oct 8, 2021.

1. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

So it appears as though a poster collectable is bugged, and 2 more are missing entirely.

I was trying to find the last 3 posters for my Steam guide (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2622177439), and by looking through the game files, here's what I've discovered.

1. The poster at Streatham Common is hidden behind a wall. It activates if you walk next to the wall, but it is not visible at all.

20211008033305_1.jpg 20211008033310_1.jpg

2. There should be a poster at Reigate (tile 34, 30). I cannot find one, and I'm worried it was on the old station building and never added back when the station asset was replaced at the last minute.

3. There should also be a poster at Earlswood (tile 37, 32). Again, I cannot find one for the life of me. It is relatively easy to go out of bounds under the bridge just north of the station and so I looked all over the station area, but could not find it.

For clarification, all 3 of these are the museum poster, not the seagull poster.

The Gull Up achievement is not achievable without these last 2 posters being accessible. Thank you for your attention. :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
    • Helpful Helpful x 3
  2. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

Sam once mentioned that unobtainable achievements have high priority. I'm sure it was in one of the streams and was about an achievement for or with the Class 31. Unfortunately I don't remember exactly which stream it was.
    Is this still the case? TrainSim-Matt

• Like Like x 1
  3. JZJ90

JZJ90 Active Member

Bugs that stop players from being able to play the game or complete services have the highest priority, this is what has been said by most of the DTG team who appear on streams. Things like the crashing and services which have blockages that stop them being able to be completed will be investigated and worked on before non game breaking bugs such as collectibles and other cosmetic bugs/discrepancies.

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I remember hearing Sam saying that as well, I believe it was on the Peninsula Corridor where the a couple of collectibles that were unable to get.

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

LBN: Gull Up and the DRA: Dresden Commuter achievements are currently unobtainable. The latter achievement is only on consoles. I expect at least the collectible one will be sorted as they process issues with various stations in future patches. Peninsula Corridor I don't think has any collectible issues.

TSW2020 had a scenario fixed earlier in the year, which sorted the unobtainable Cement Circle achievement there.

6. Michael Newbury

Peninsula Corridor did have collectible issues, there at least two that put on sides of buildings that were not accessible because of invisible walls.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Blu

Blu Active Member

I suspect the missing collectables are at Reigate. I'm at 97-100.

8. Blu

Blu Active Member

Ive got all the Dresden collectables, however with Long Island Railroad the 2 maps missing from The Station in New York are missing for me so cant complete that.

9. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Excess collectibles (leftover from NEC route) were removed so LIRR (TSW2) should have the correct amount. I had 32/30 maps before it was cleaned up.

A Steam guide I followed only listed one map at Hempstead but I found two there (entrance and platform 7).

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blu

Blu Active Member

Thank you xD

11. ryan#4295

ryan#4295 New Member

I was able to find the earlswood poster it's inside the station building but there is no way to get to it

12. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

TrainSim-Adam said the collectables on LIRR we’re fixed, but I’ve read several reports of missing collectables on LIRR. There was originally too many, now not enough.

• Like Like x 1
  13. superb

superb Member

Thanks for this I was missing a few now I can see what is really missing and what I missed. I guessed there should be more than a single item at Reigate though.

14. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

Your the dude who makes those guides? Thank you so much for the effort you put into them. I use them to grab the ones I miss. Keep it up

• Like Like x 1
  15. chrisvazquez7

You can get out of bounds under the bridge to the north of the station. So maybe you can get it. I’m thinking the poster at reigate is missing all together.

16. Michael Newbury

I managed to find where to get out of bounds and went up to the station but nothing popped and could not enter station.

17. cunnah#2838

cunnah#2838 New Member

I have 99 out 100 can see the Earlswood poster in the station building by going out of bounds and crouching.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  18. emdzej

emdzej Member

Earlswood poster is here. I couldn't get to him.

poster_Earlswood.png

• Like Like x 1
  19. chrisvazquez7

Nice work! I'm still assuming the one at Reigate is missing all together.

20. mattw#8380

mattw#8380 New Member

Yes cool, i've managed to get to it also, but can't uncrouch or reach it, so stuck on 98/100

21. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Also managed to get up to 98/100. Couldn't get the one at Earlswood despite being able to see it within the station.

22. Ghostface1701

Ghostface1701 Well-Known Member

I lost track of this thread and posted in another, but I can confirm the location of the missing Reigate collectable. When the pre-release build of the route was accidentally released, I took a picture of the incorrect station building at Reigate. You can just make out the poster half-way along the building, behind the rubbish bin.

[​IMG]

The poster wasn't replaced when the building was, so this achievement/trophy is going to be unobtainable until DTG fix it.

• Like Like x 1
  23. admiral4

admiral4 Member

Im missing 1 route map and ive gone through every station on the map

24. jack#9468

jack#9468 Well-Known Member

Have you tried Earlswood?

25. admiral4

admiral4 Member

Yeah i have

26. admiral4

admiral4 Member

Ive found another bug i think for the MAG job well done and im missing two phones and a route map and ive gone all up and down the line and ive got all route maps and its glitched out but its showing 19/20 route maps and 18/20 phones