West Cornwall Local - Sleepy Delivery Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ianjpoole, Nov 8, 2021.

1. ianjpoole

ianjpoole Active Member

PS4 version on PS5

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue as me with the Class 37 in that scenario whereby you have all of the brakes off and whenever you come off the throttle, the loco makes an emergency stop out of nowhere

I checked the other end of the cab to make sure and all of the brakes were off in that end as well including the handbrake so at a lost, anyone else experience this issue?

2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

It's a bug, every time you uncouple the Class 37, it jumps back to air brake setting. You have to go to cab 2 and change the brakes back to vacuum goods mode each time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. ianjpoole

ianjpoole Active Member

Yeah, tried it again and saw exactly what you're saying mate, a bit annoying but highly entertaining when it goes out on the channel next week haha. Especially when the darn thing would stop and it crashed into the trucks haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. xkhayd#5485

xkhayd#5485 New Member

I've just completed this scenario and found the bug with the brakes just switched them back to vacuum goods.

5. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

It's a minor glitch that is Sonys fault, ooh hold on I don't work for Dovetail. It's another co.ck up that won't get fixed before the paint and sound issues obviously as nobody at Dovetail seems to have a clue about what the important issues that need fixing first are.