PC Cathcart Circle Line Scenario And Tutorial Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by SimulatorDaz, Nov 9, 2021.

1. SimulatorDaz

SimulatorDaz Well-Known Member

Update: Both of these have been fixed in the recent update.

First tutorial:
    The prompt to press the 'E' key fails to appear after the player enters the cab of the train waiting at the station.TSW2 will just hang without any progress possible.

Scenario: 'Around and Around'. There's an AI train stuck at the platform which stops the player from completeing this scenario.

Hi

Over 20 days ago I submitted two support tickets to report some bugs on the Cathcart Circle Line. This is the PC/Steam version of Train Sim World 2. The reply said that there's no ETA to address these issues at the moment. Will these be fixed any time soon? Its a shame because the rest of the content on the route is really nice and lots of fun to play.

There's one request I would like to make to the XBox and PS owners who have this route. Are these two still bugged on the console versions of the game?

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. paweuek

paweuek Active Member

I can confirm that one!

• Like Like x 2
  3. screamfan

screamfan Member

Yes same on PS5

• Like Like x 3
  4. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Same here on PS5 and PC. I also raised a ticket. Seems to have been broken by the 4.26 ‘upgrade’. As I’d completed both on the PC previously. Not holding out much hope for a fix based on the non progress of some more serious tickets I’ve previously raised.

• Like Like x 2
  5. pterocles#7018

pterocles#7018 Active Member

I have the same problem on Pc. Also the Divergen scenario is bugged. The line from Newton back to Glasgow Central is blocked by several AI trains.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mj_fett

mj_fett New Member

I have just tried Around and Around scenario on PS4 and the issue is still there. The AI train is still at the platform preventing me from coming in to the station. Really hope they fix it soon or I may have to stop playing the game altogether as I've heard of too many bugs that aren't being looked at

• Like Like x 3
  7. Thoddy398

Thoddy398 New Member

Same here

• Like Like x 1
  8. Termy

Termy Guest

Can confirm, this is also still an issue on Xbox. Probably an issue with the scenario itself, as it affects all platforms. Sigh. Ridiculous...

9. smugstarlord#4202

smugstarlord#4202 Well-Known Member

How is this STILL an issue?!? In surprised they haven't fixed it yet

10. paweuek

paweuek Active Member

11. pterocles#7018

12. SimulatorDaz

SimulatorDaz Well-Known Member

Thanks to DTG for fixing the bugs on the Cathcart Circle Line!

13. Heather Gilchrist

Heather Gilchrist New Member

Yes I can confirm this is the same for the PS4 version of the game and now get this message so I don’t even have this route anymore I was playing it last night and now it seems to have disappeared off the game completely anyone else have this issue can’t be just me? ACCCF41E-2663-4F64-9CC0-E57B86661794.jpeg

14. bartolomaeusz

bartolomaeusz Well-Known Member

"Around and Around" has always worked - as long as you do NOT SAVE it at any point. Saving triggers the AI train and Signal bugs (as it does at times on other Routes). Search "Around and Around" on the Forums - there are several other threads that address and confirm this.

• Like Like x 2
  15. pterocles#7018

Negative. With all due respect I never saved and never been able to complete this scenario since an AI train was always stuck in Galsgow Central causing a red signal present for lightyears to come. This was confirmed by other players as well.
    Though I am absolutely sure that it was not a bug that every single player came across and you are one of those lucky ones who could complete this scenario after before the update.

16. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

The second (I think) trip on Journey mode appears to be borked, the football special. Arrive at Glasgow Central approach on a red signal. Signaller will not let me pass. Booked platform and path into the station are clear, no conflicting moves or other trains - aka it’s proper broke (again).