PlayStation Db Br 155 Missing

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by nitraxfox#6791, Nov 8, 2021.

1. nitraxfox#6791

nitraxfox#6791 New Member

I just bought the DB BR 155 today along with Ruhr-Sieg Nord - I cannot see any timetable services for it, nor any scenarios or training modules. When looking at the timetable for the route I see the BR143 being listed TWICE, along with a BR185.2 and a 766.2 - the BR155 nowhere to be found.

Am on PS5, checked my addon install size and it totals ~48.31GB - well below the 64GB addon limit. The DB BR 155 pack shows up under Manage Game Content with a size of 124.8MB - I just can't seem to access it in game.

2. Ricky

Ricky Active Member

Maybe try re-downloading again see if that helps

3. nitraxfox#6791

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the addon today, no difference sadly. May try uninstalling a different addon and seeing if that helps, I counted and ensured I was below the limit but some of the ones I have installed don't have a size listed.

4. Ricky

Ricky Active Member

I hope you have good luck trying to get the Dd br 155 it's a really great locomotive in my opinion

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Do you own the Rush Hour routes because on my PS5 they don’t have a size allocated to them so don’t add to the total so you could be over the limit and not know it. Try uninstalling some routes to see if it appears. You can always reinstall them easily if that’s not the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

That would be my guess. If I recall correctly, the Rush Hour routes are approximately 6-7GB each, which quickly adds up if you've got them all downloaded.

• Like Like x 1
  7. nitraxfox#6791

Yes I do have rush hour and a few others that just don't show a size. Must be only just over in that case as RSN and the M3 for LIRR appear that I bought the same day

• Like Like x 1
  8. nitraxfox#6791

Turns out it was the addon limit, uninstalling Isle of Wight made the BR155 show up, such a cool loco to drive too :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Glad it worked out for you. The 155 truly is a joy to operate :)

10. Kappi701

Kappi701 Active Member

Hey guys, not the same problem, just a question (TSW2):
    Is it correct that the BR 155 only shows up on RSN and not as a possible loco on all other German routes? I'm about 90% sure, that I've already driven it on MAG some time ago but currently it is not listed as a possibility. Or is memory wrong?

11. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

Not wrong, I miss her, too. Since the advent of the addons manager. I´m 100% sure to have driven her many times on RT and DRA. The DB BR 155 appears as an option in the scenario editor for many other routes than her "Home Route". But even if you try to setup a freight consist "off the rails", the DB BR 155 will not appear. Either it renders a headless train, or is replaced by a BR 185. Or you end up spawning on a random train station in the middle of nowhere.
    I´ve blamed my aged PS4, but after the jump to PS5 with all layers and a completely virgin profile, the problem remains.
    She´s available just on RSN.

• Like Like x 1