Bakerloo Line Help

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Allan, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Allan

Allan Member

I hope someone can help me. I have drove about 40 min on a journey and saved the game at a station. After loading the saved game the next day I can’t get the train moving. Anyone have a solution so I don’t have to start all over?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Try not to save a game halfway through and then come back to it as the function is messed up, I'd probably restart it :mad:

3. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

I believe this has occurred to me several times, I recommend that if you want to stop and restart the next day or hours later, leave your PS4 in sleep mode, so it restarts right where it left off, no need to wait for the game to load and you if you come across this disappointment, I recommend turning on the PS4 by the controller in these cases so the game doesn't crash.

4. lilsavage#8425

lilsavage#8425 New Member

The same thing happened to me, I haven't done it since this.

5. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

The SAVE function is messed up across TSW. On some routes it works, on others it works only in certain circumstances, in still others it creates gamebreaking bugs, like trains refusing to move or screwing up the dispatcher so all the traffic gets stuck at red lights.

On Bakerloo, you might try saving only when the train is in motion, not stopped at a station, and see if it works for you.

6. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

I should mention that when allowing my PS4 to sleep with the game open (but never during a service), it has often, but not always, woken with a blue screen crash. I also always start it with the controller, so that doesn't matter.

7. JustAVaporeon

JustAVaporeon Active Member

Unfortunately you may have to restart if you save a game. The save function is still broken and buggy as it is now