Hhl - Br112 Issues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by frank1116, Nov 6, 2021.

1. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

dear all, i would like to go for HHL which is on sale now. Browsing various forums for hours, i have just found what kind of problems exists, but almost no information about rectifications. I think this is a general problem not limited to HHL.
    However the main concern is the BR112 loco brake. Various people reported the the loco brake does not work, others that the AMP indication is erratic.
    Can please somebody give an advise about the current state of this DLC and in particular the BR112.
    i know what to expext in terms of scenery and texturing from YT Lets play, just need to know if the loco is crap or not.

2. frank1116

Yeah... 100 views, and no response. Well, i will save at least 24 Euro :)

3. delucadomenico2009

delucadomenico2009 Active Member

Honestly, the major bug was the pzb 500hz magnet and it was fixed. Br112 haven't brakes problem, just they works in a "particolar" way. However, i bought the route at day1, and at the moment i say it's better to wait. The route is beautifull and a pleasure to drive but after some run it becames boring. If you have the br101 it will add 2 more services..... but nothing more. Freight not a lot too. And i'm a german dlc fan. Wait until 16 or less euro for me. Maybe in future they will add some new trains/services or dlc locos. But now i said no. However depends of how many german route/locos you have yet

4. frank1116

Thank you so much. I thought it might be different to some "stop-and-go" routes. Will see...