Shame To See Such Stupid Behavior In The Online Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gixxer, Oct 31, 2021.

1. gixxer

gixxer Member

Bassmaster 2022 only out a few days and already we see many people driving their boats full speed right into your boat, over your lines, etc. You would think most people playing a game like this would be adults and people who actually fish (and would never act like such a-holes).

2. wallywalker

wallywalker New Member

Agreed….unfortunately there will always be a-holes.

3. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hi, thanks for reaching out. We have seen some reports of "griefing" or players essentially being a nuisance online. It is something we will be monitoring.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2021
  4. gixxer

gixxer Member

Probably a good thing that there is no chat in the game.

It would be good to have a system for users to be able to report griefing.

5. wallywalker

wallywalker New Member

During a Royale I had 2 people park their boats within casting distance. After I moved, one of them followed me and parked right along side of me. I know it’s just a game but this was very annoying and rude.

6. rustyfishpro#4937

rustyfishpro#4937 New Member

I've had all above..it seems when players see you catching fish..they showup and park next to you and mark the spot I had a guy following me around for 15 mins until I left the game...ugh

7. Buschyfor3

Buschyfor3 Member

Yeah I had my first real foray into online this weekend (when I could manage to find a server - still experiencing some intermittent disconnects and sometimes the server list is completely blank, even after multiple refreshes).

I don't mind if someone comes and fishes "near" my boat... but don't park right on top of me, or make it so I have to cast through you to hit my target or retrieve my line. When you pull up next to some one (and when you look on the mini-map in the HUD) you can see the exact direction that someone is casting, so there's really no excuse other than poor sportsmanship and being an annoyance. I realize that at present on Lake Hamilton, there are what seems to be 2-3 hot spots where the fish seem to spawn and not many other places (guess this is still a bug of some sort) so of course everyone will congregate there. But I really don't get why people buy games and go into the online mode just to ruin the experience of everyone else.

Only had someone try to ram my boat while I was parked up one time, but they seemed to ghost right through my boat somehow? Not sure if maybe they had a bad connection because they were kind of glitching/clipping across the water as I saw them coming towards me. Either way, I try to swing a wide circle around other boats on the map just to be courteous, even if the boat or its wake doesn't have an in-game impact on other fishermen like it would in real life.

8. trendamoud009

trendamoud009 New Member

Everything has a dark side. As for the League of Legends, I hope we are not ignoring the emotional problems. You can angered easily and very short tempered. Procrastination - You will procrastinate more after you play league of legends. You would be wanting to play league of legends instead of your work. Get addicted - You will get easily addicted if you just get 1 kill or 1 very good play.

9. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Just popping my head round the corner from the train sim customer base...
    This is exactly why I've never been a fan or proponent of multiplayer for the train games. Just too many idiots out there who want to spoil the enjoyment of those who want a bit of fun, combined with sensible interaction with other players.

10. kumar

kumar New Member

Vision problems are common complaints of gamers. The most common vision problem is eye strain, which can lead to headaches and poor concentration. Gaming has been reported to result in seizures, leading to warnings on the packaging. Gaming has also been associated with psychological problems.

watch stories
    cc generator

Last edited: May 4, 2023
  11. damsan

damsan New Member

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023