Great Western Express - Stuck At Red Light

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Zomb8, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Zomb8

Zomb8 New Member

I'm playing the PS5 version of TSW2, I've just bought the Great Western Express DLC in the sale; thing is the very first scenario "Down The Line" no matter which of the three services I choose to take I can never progress beyond a red signal at the exit of Paddington Station, it's stuck on red. If I request permission from the signaller I get denied, I was sat there for 20 mins hoping it'd change, nothing.

It's gotta be a bug right? Or am I missing something?
    I've tried restarting the scenario, exiting the game, restarting the PS5 and starting afresh but still the red lights persist :(

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ricky

Ricky Active Member

Only the hour-long timetable works

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zomb8

Zomb8 New Member

Wow, thanks for the help, that's what it is but that's bonkers that you get a choice but only one works.

4. Ricky

Ricky Active Member

I think when Rush Hour came out and broke it and no problem

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Have the same problem. I’m really really fed up of this game being so broken. It’s even worse when things worked and then got broken. At the current rate of fixes, I can’t see how they can ever hope to fix everything - especially when once working stuff is getting broken too.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Like Like x 1
  6. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Agreed, at what point we ask, is the complete Game (OH Sorry "Simulation") going to end up completely broken and unusable. END of DTG and others. Each update seems to break something more! Makes me "Laugh", well not really, put something on sale and get people to buy it and only one part works!

So come on DTG what's the excuse "This Time" and what's the time frames to actually fixing stuff. Lets have some "Real" truth about what is going on with TSW.

7. barryr21

barryr21 Active Member

Same here.

8. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

It is a bit weird how an update can nobble scenarios in an older dlc without even trying…

• Like Like x 1
  9. JustAVaporeon

JustAVaporeon Active Member

It's definitely a bug, that shouldn't be happening under normal circumstances. I think the 4.26 update has also decided to break this scenario as well, so it's incompletable unless at least one of the three work