PC Red Light Doesn't Change

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by vongprimo, Oct 25, 2021.

1. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

I'm having an issue on the arosaline map, on the route R1415: Chur - Arosa the light signal is not change to green before the stop, is anyone having this issue and does have a solution.
    I wait more than 30 minutes there and is not coming another loco from the other direction

20211025104430_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

I am having this issue as well at certain times of the day. At Chur and sometimes at Litzruti station in for the train to come out of sidings or for the other train to come. PLease help me in whether there some problem in my computer, in the DLC and how can I fix this. I would like some help.

3. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

I'm thinking that there is a Bug at this map

4. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

I see. The bug doesn't happen at all hours. It only happens in certain times like after 10:00 AM TSW time and after 6:00 PM TSW time. What station did you wait at the red light for 30 minutes at?

5. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

Station Litziruti Platform 2 - 7:12, i tried to do the scenario again but the problem repeat, i will report this

6. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Excellent job. I am really proud to see your reply. It is very important that we report all the defects in every game we are facing. I think this route needs to be updated in order to fix that problem. By the way when did you download this DLC route?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  7. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

I think was a month ago that i downloaded, and i tried another scenario R1414: Arosa - Chur and i had the same problem before the last stop

8. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Oh I downloaded this DLC Route on 27 May 2021 and it is now 5 months 4 days old. How many hours have you played this Chur - Arosa route for? I think I have played it for more than 2 hours. And when you say that in the R1414 scenario Arosa - Chur you had the same problem with a broken signal before the last stop, do you mean last stop before Arosa or last stop before Chur? And are you able to return this DLC back to store and request a refund.

9. maikcolonia

maikcolonia Active Member

20211103_001028.jpg

Same on PS4

10. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Got it. I was also curious to know how many hours have you played the Arosalinie route for? When you download a game on Steam it tells you the number of hours played for in the library. Do you have any guess on that so I can accordingly know?

11. maikcolonia

maikcolonia Active Member

Now I don't know where I can see this on PS4.

I haven't played this route too often, but I can say that I have already driven the route completely without this red signal

12. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

It might be at Litzruti station then where you are facing this issue. I have played this route around 8 times and I faced this issue in October when travelling from Chur to Arosa this time at Chur where the signal didn't change for the train to enter the platform and also when I was taking the train to Arosa riding as a passenger the train from Arosa didn't leave to pass so that the train from Litzruti station could continue. So I feel that a reason why in the first 7 times I played this route I haven't faced this issue is because I have played at different hour (Train Sim World time) and also I must not have tested the DLC before I played it.

But I am relieved that it is not because I have played this route frequently. Like just you mentioned that you have played this route less often. But since this issue is happening on PS4 as well, perhaps I feel that the route has the issue not the internet, not the downloading neither does the computer have any issue which means that it does make good sense that the team should fix the AI signalling system on the entire route.

13. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Actually, I checked the issue on 9th November. I spawned on foot at Litzruti at 17:55 which was 5 minutes after the train from Arosa comes to go to Chur and when it was 18:00 the train finally came to the platform and the train which had to go further to Arosa, left the station which is good. So that means that when you spawn on foot at Litzruti Station at the hour when the AI train from Arosa is about to leave, in 5 minutes the train comes on the platform which is good.

The only time I have faced the red signal issue at Litzruti is when I am in the middle of riding the train to Arosa or when you are completing the driving scenario. That is when the issue with getting stuck at a red light occurs I have noticed.

14. ferroviere_2021

ferroviere_2021 New Member

15. ferroviere_2021

ferroviere_2021 New Member

Anche io ho lo stesso problema. non mi si apre nessun pulsante, nei pressi della cornetta, posta davanti al parabrezza, al centro. E' li che si dovrebbe aprire un pulsante da poter cliccare, scopo chiedere l'autorizzazione alla sala controllo, di poter avanzare su un segnale rosso a bassa velocità. A me non c'e', su PS4. Costo gioco 23,99 euro, una mappa buttata al vento. Premetto : Non funziona nessuna missione giocabile per questo particolare. Come si puo' risolvere questo problema? Vincenzo Auzzino. Ferroviere_Blu.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  16. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

I don't really drive the train in this game. I just explore on foot and ride as a passenger. So the following bugs I face are:
    1) Chur signal not changing at certain hours of day when spawning on foot 2 mins before the Southbound Arosa train leaves the sidings
    2) When riding in train to Arosa, signal still red at Litzruti station. But I have found a solution. I respawn on foot at Litzruti station 5 minutes after the AI train has left Arosa and that has helped out. I tried it out on Wednesday and before that spawned on foot at Litzruti 5 mins after AI train left Arosa and it worked fine.

17. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

The game got updated on 15th December 2021 which has included the timetable fix. Have you managed to do the scenario after the update to see if the Litzruti signal is all fixed?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  18. Jack O'Track

Jack O'Track Active Member

Stuck a turning back at endpoint; "train off path ....": I want my money back ... how dare they sell arosaline with essential bugs !