Crr Extra 3007 North Bug.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Tom Z, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Tom Z

Tom Z New Member

I just attempted this run and was stopped at a red signal just after exiting the final tunnel before entering Elkhorn. There was a train sitting in the Elkhorn yard on my track preventing from going forward. After a while I walked to this train and it was apparently due to leave at 21:??, 21 hours away. Has any one else experienced this?
    I watched a video of this run from someone playing on a PC and they did not experience the same issue.

Edit: I should point out that was undertaken as part of the Journey.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  2. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

I can confirm this after wasting two hours. I'm on PC and I didn't load a save.

• Like Like x 2
  3. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

Out of curiosity is this train a coal train pulled by 3 SD40s? I think I had that same train block the Florida manifest train. I had an ongoing save at the red light I kept going back to you. I left it until about 1630, in game time, but the train still didn’t move.

How were you able to establish its schedule to leave at 9:30 PM? I tried to drive the train out-of-the-way, but you just get stuck in a area of red lights.

4. Tom Z

Tom Z New Member

I sat in the cab of the train blocking me and it's the CRR195 Northbound Manifest. Has an F7. It is timetabled as 21:42. That may be its time of departure from Dante. Not sure why it's sitting at Elkhorn.

5. Tom Z

Tom Z New Member

Went into the timetables and the 195 leaves about 40 minutes before the 3007. For some reason the AI got stuck in the Elkhorn yard. It is sitting at the red marker that requires a dispatcher clearance.

6. richmcd

richmcd New Member

I experienced the same issue

7. Tom Z

Tom Z New Member

I have just added this to the Technical Reports section of the forum.