PC Class 52 – Swap Shop Not Completable.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Kim1087, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

The Class 47 at the beginning of the scenario is only pulling forward a short way and then stopping and staying there blocking the path to the couches so the scenario cannot be completed.

I have compared this scenario to the TSW2020 version and this works correctly.

TSW2020

At the start The Class 47 drives forward at about 5mph and stops at the end of the platform and waits until the class 52 couples up to the couches and then it (Class47) pulls forward to clear the path into the station.

TSW2

At the start The Class 47 pulls forward at about 2mph and stops ¾ way along the platform near the fire bucket and then doesn’t move for the rest of the scenario blocking the path for the Class 52 to reverse back into the station and couple up to the couches.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. malakhit

malakhit Member

Can confirm - the 47 won't start moving again, no matter how much I move the points to try sending it on different routes. It's stuck at a red signal at the end of the platform. Restarting the scenario makes no difference.

3. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

Have reported through support as I was having the same issue. They are looking into it.

4. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

Same experienced today. Not sure if its because the cl47 tasks, or something else. When the player is advised to change the 2 Switches, on the map they appear grey. Usually thats the case when an AI service interacts on blocks with manual switches.

DTG should adress that. Scenario is broken this way.