Help Please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deanmacgregor, Nov 12, 2021.

1. deanmacgregor

deanmacgregor Active Member

Can you help please, i recreated Telford station, surrounding road and a bit of track, but next time i loaded it up, this happened, everywhere turned black, street lights and point lights make no difference and i cant fix it, its set to day time and I put on the spotlight but it doesnt work, no other route has the issue, ive tried chaging various settings with no joy, does anyone know what's causing this and how to fix please? Many Thanks.

Untitled.png

2. mr2mark

mr2mark Member

What program are you using? Ive made a few things with blender and had similar issue until i played around with the lighting of the source. On a side note im making the powerstation line and currently working on the section through lightmoor and will be making the next section to join the mainline so if you fix it i wouldnt mind having the station on my route if you make it available.

3. deanmacgregor

deanmacgregor Active Member

Yeh sure mate, if I fix it and by the way I'm just using the editor inside TS, I can't make custom models, but I'm really good at kit bashing to create whatever I need

4. mr2mark

mr2mark Member

Oh right i never knew about this might have to look into it

5. deedee3382

deedee3382 Member

I wonder if there might be a tunnel hole decal or occlusion placed somewhere nearby that's accidentally covering that area?

Otherwise no idea, sorry. I've not seen this before in the editor. Good luck finding the issue.