Route Guide For Driving Class 313 On The East Coastway To Lewes & Seaford With No Hud

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by redrev1917, Oct 31, 2021.

1. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NQuarter

NQuarter Member

Not bad. Some constructive feedback is, although the Guide is great to read before you play, while you are actually playing, it will be kind of hard to follow the Guide + pay attention to what's out of the window. My suggestion would be to have bullet points before your explanations, with very brief points of whats coming up through the next section, such as;

-2 Signals.
    -70Mph Speed Board.
    -Lewes Station.

Maybe also highlight the text with Bold with important information as well so the relevant info can be seen quickly.

Personally, I'm also making HUDless Guides for Routes in TSW2 and do have ECW for all directions and branches, but mine are more Map based with Signal ID's, Speed Boards and the likes, however I don't have any info on Breaking Markers, as that's really just something you learn over time.

I won't post mine here as this is about your Guide, but if you are interested in checking it out just let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  3. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Yeah thats something I'll definately look in adding, thanks for the feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Not bad at all and for the guides MU speed limits also applies to Class 377 the base train for ECW. Freight speed limits Class 66

• Like Like x 1
  5. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

Excellent! Great work. Thank you very much - appreciate all the work in this document. Now I understand more route signs reading the doc.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. Switches3

Switches3 Well-Known Member

You’ve put a lot of work into this, much appreciated.