Sound Issues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by evolution33192, Nov 16, 2021.

1. evolution33192

evolution33192 Member

These sound issues are absolutely horrible now. I literally can't play a single minute without the sound getting stuck in an awful continuous loop, and I'm not exaggerating, it really can't even go a full minute. Doesn't seem to matter what route I'm playing either. I know dtg says this is a big project to and will take time, but can't we atleast get it where it used to be before rush hour? It's got so much worse since rush hour so surely there must be something they can do if it use to be better before rush hour.

I've never been so turned off by something in this game that made me not want to play it. I sincerely hope this is a serious priority for them and this doesn't get swept under the rug.

• Like Like x 4
  2. lukereynolds1

lukereynolds1 Well-Known Member

I agree completely with you. The sound issue was bad before the update, but now it's even worse. I have not been able to buy hardly any new dlc in over a year - not because I don't want to, but because I can't stand the horrific sound. I assume a massive problem requires a massive fix. The issue I have is that the sound issue has been brushed under the carpet since the release of TSW2, when it first became apparent. More than a year passed before any acknowledgement that this needed fixing... and wow, surprisingly it will take months and months

• Like Like x 3
  3. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

Totally agree. The sound issue has been going for a while for sure. I knew of the sound issue but still got london commuter because i knew it was gona be busy with traffic. But the sound issue has definately gotten worse since the update.

I wont be getting any more dlc till the sound issue has been sorted.

• Like Like x 2
  4. sparkymarky800

sparkymarky800 Member

I also agree. This sound issue has got much worse after the update.
    For me, it's on the verge of unplayable. I will not be purchasing any more DLC until this is resolved. I somehow think this could be a long wait.

I've reported it quite a few times over the last year and it's hardly ever spoken about.

Such a shame that so much effort goes into the game and to be spoilt by constant sound looping.

I used to play this game about 3-4 times a week. Now I think I played it once about 4 weeks ago and within less than 10 seconds I got sound issues.

I only came on these forums today to see if these issues had made it onto the roadmap.

I think I'll check back again in the spring.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Just about every stream I've watched where there's been any technical input (ie Matt) the xbox sounds have been addressed, but given the fix is reworking the sound engine in its entirety (ie working on every sound in the xbox version of the game) it's a bit of a job so I can see why they may not be shouting the resolve date from the hills