Br 110 And N-wagen

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hazawa, Nov 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hazawa

Hazawa Member

BR 110 and n-Wagen with Kako/Witti

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have an possible addition.
    The Br 110 including some n-Wagen either with TRI Colors or DB if the license is still possible.
    Material, could be easily gathered by Train Rental International in Cologne. No, that is not National Express owned, the coaches and locomotives are owned by TRI. Includes, Wittenberger Cab Cars and a Karlsruher Kopf which are all operable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Includes also, two historical documents privately owned for research material and functions.
    Those vehicles could be easily used on many routes as a special train or regular historical Regional Service.
    Also, the Br 110 could be a new challenge for the players with the tap-changer N28h or W29T. Dynamic Brake also works only to a limit with the speed. Includes an interesting sound background. Br 110 with cab car function can operate with both, Wittenberger and Karlsruher Kopf.

Also, the Wittenberger itself can operate with already a couple of locomotives in the game. The Br 182, 185, 101, 143, 146 etc.

Could be already interesting, to add one first/two-class coach, one second class with a Wittenberger Cab Car. The usage would be pretty similar to the already existing cab cars, with the only difference of the door system which is TB0.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Note: Pictures are privately owned by myself)
    (Extra Note: I'm driver by myself)

Maybe, one of the Developer by TSW is interested.

• Like Like x 21
  2. Hazawa

Hazawa Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  3. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

If you're a driver and can get good reference material (pics, videos, sound recordings), try to contact Matt, Nat or JD. I'm sure they are interestend in expanduing their contacts.

• Like Like x 2
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Home route Rhein-Ruhr Osten where this will end at Wuppertal Oberbarmen the RB48 from Köln Hbf and Bonn.

• Like Like x 1
  5. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

Or another option would be to get in contact with the german developer Maik Goltz from Train Sim Germany (Maik Goltz ) - I am sure he as a german developer would be interested into getting this reference material as well (sorry for tagging you, Maik).

• Like Like x 1
  6. colinL

colinL Well-Known Member

Would love to see a BR110. Was thinking about the BR140 the other day when I saw my old H0 loco back from my childhood days in DB Verkehrsrot. Although as far as I know the 110 is the passenger version and the 140 for freight? Anyways, would love to see it.
    (Also saw the TRI BR110 a few months ago back in summer in the TEE livery at my local route, what a beauty)

7. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

This would be great! I have suggested it as part of a route suggestion before (actually twice, also for my '90s Main-Weser Bahn suggestion now I think of it), but the BR 110 and n-Wagen would be great, be it on a modern day route or on a historical one. Love the detailed pictures with the suggestion, and as others have said, please do contact DTG (Matt Peddlesden) or TSG (Maik Goltz), you have information that can be very useful to them! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. simontreanor81

simontreanor81 Well-Known Member

Yes, would love to see this - always loved the n-Wagen, which have sadly all bit disappeared from the DB network. Very nice wagons, very nostalgic, and would provide options for many routes and locos. The 110 is a great loco too - more tap changing as well!

9. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Why not also do it's freight version the DB BR139/140 in 1990s these would end up doing both Freight and Regional trains.

10. simontreanor81

simontreanor81 Well-Known Member

There’s also the heavy freight 150/151s, good for the Spessart

• Like Like x 1