PlayStation Chathcart Circle Line Tutorial Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by sjakie72, Nov 6, 2021.

1. sjakie72

sjakie72 New Member

When you start the training Glasgow ... introduction when you're in the cab and the explenation happens for the speed dial after that the speed dial keeps flikkering and doesn't continue the game so every time I try again I get stuck at the speed dail over and over again.

2. Michael Thesen

Michael Thesen New Member

On PC, I am seeing exactly the same. Btw., in outside view a green light can be seen under the cab.

3. Ensor42

Ensor42 Well-Known Member

On Xbox (One S) the intro doesn't progress past the speed dial part either - there's no button prompt to continue.

4. DigiTMCN

DigiTMCN Member

Happens on PS5 too. The update really did some damage.
    Also on Cathcart the Around and Around scenario is now broken, stuck at red light entering Glasgow, AI train at platform where your supposed to go and it won't move. Only after 4.26 update.

5. Jay1986

Jay1986 Well-Known Member

Yeah I experienced this introduction bug recently too. There’s no option to press X after the speed dial explanation that Matt talks about it.
    Hope Cathcart gets some attention soon. It badly needs it. Two Scenarios broken too.