Where Is Marleyman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by michael hooley, Nov 19, 2021.

1. michael hooley

michael hooley Well-Known Member

Just tried to access Marleyman's website and got a violation error, has it moved?.

Mike

2. 878606

878606 Member

If you follownthis link should work i just tried and all went fine http://www.railworks.marleyman.co.uk/store/
    If you still get problems try different browser if you haven't tried that too

• Like Like x 1
  3. michael hooley

michael hooley Well-Known Member

Thank You, that worked.

Strange when I Google it, the results point me to a violation page.

Thanks again. Mike

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Google just finds pages - including those that have been discontinued but not removed

5. andy.malcolm

andy.malcolm Active Member

It's an ancient website (doesn't even support https), if the host has forced an upgrade to a more modern PHP version it might be broken in some ways. I got the access violation error just now after clicking on a few different pages on the site.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  6. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

A note regarding Marleyman's site:

The violation errors are totally random. Changing browser will not help. The site just goes down a lot in the middle of using it. Even after completing a "purchase", you have to struggle at times to download, so I tend to clone the downloads page in case something goes wrong (best doe for freebies so your browser doesn't accidentally process another charge, not sure if some might). Keep trying, it will return within a minute or two (then go down two clicks later). It's like pulling teeth.

Also regarding the 101, there is an error with the package. The fix is located on UKTS, in a scenario pack of all places (trying to find it again). I might incorporate the 101 fix into something else where I might use the BR Green 101s.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021