Rush Hour Season Ticket / Rush Hour Season Ticket Deluxe?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by xkhayd#5485, Nov 8, 2021.

1. xkhayd#5485

xkhayd#5485 New Member

Hello,

I've just bought the Rush Hour Season Ticket deluxe from PSN Store (PS4) but couldn't download because I have the disk version, I think it asked me to remove disk version. So I'm guessing I've just bought the wrong version of Rush Hour Season ticket. I've asked for a refund from Sony so now have to wait. Annoying that on the PSN Store it doesn't tell you which version is which. Or have I got it completely wrong? I cannot buy the Rush Hour Season ticket now because of the deluxe version I bought. Not a DTG issue It's Sony.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
  2. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

Do you mean you purchased the Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour Deluxe Edition? If so, this should work as it includes all the Rush Hour routes and the bade game. Currently this is £1 cheaper than just buying the season pass.

If you already have the base game on disk it may need you to uninstall it but you should keep all your progress (might be worth backing up yo PSN / USB just to be sure). Any other DLC will just work as this is licenced to your PSN account so can be re-downloaded as well.

There advantage is you won't need to use the disk when playing anymore. Technically you could trade this in if you wanted (might not be worth much though).

Hope that makes sense but I don't think you want a refund. If you do though but still want the Rush Hours routes, best be quick as you've only got until Thursday to buy the season pass, otherwise it's £25 a route!

• Like Like x 2
  3. xkhayd#5485

xkhayd#5485 New Member

Thanks Matt I'll try that tomorrow, to be honest i'd rather ditch the disk version anyway and just have the game available besides disks can get damaged and then you can't play.

4. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

5. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

I think that works, but if not you may recoger your money or change the product in playstationstore.

6. xkhayd#5485

xkhayd#5485 New Member

Hello just to update I did a PS4 - USB backup which is very slow, uninstalled TSW2 and the downloaded Rush Hour Season Ticket deluxe with base game. I had to reinstall all the DLC's and the 3 rush hour routes. All worked ok, although because I have the Collectors Edition of TSW2 on disk it came with East Coastway/Peninsula Corridor and Haupstrecke Rhein-Ruhr route so I've lost those routes now because it's not in my PSN account slightly annoying but not to much of a loss as I'd completed most of it anyway.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  7. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

You could submit a support ticket to DTG to see what your options are with regards to the missing route from your collection.

8. mattchester#9176

mattchester#9176 Well-Known Member

Glad its (mostly) gone okay.

As Nick says you should certainly raise a support ticket. I know that PS5 owners were able to get disk based DLC addws to their PSN account when the new console version came out so this should be possible. Thry just might be a bit slow to reply at the moment as support are pretty busy.

9. smokeyloco

smokeyloco New Member

Hi,

Did they remove the Rush Hour season pass from the store? When I list the add-ons in the Store I only see the individiual Rush Hour routes

10. xkhayd#5485

xkhayd#5485 New Member

Yes I believe so smokeyloco, I've only been able to look on the PS app at the moment and can't see it on their. So you can only buy as individual routes.

11. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Yes, they removed it from sale on the 12th November. It was available to buy right up to and including the 11th November.
    However, the rush hour deluxe edition with the 3 base routes (Sandpatch, Bakerloo and Koln-Aachen) and the 3 rush hour routes (Riesa-Dresden, Boston-Providence and London-Brighton) is still available in the store.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  12. xkhayd#5485

xkhayd#5485 New Member

My experience of Rush Hour so far is this is what TSW2 should be even with the faults, crashes and frame rate drop, it's still a lot of fun. It's a big step forward pushing game to the limits on the PS4 with other trains traveling all over the place you no longer feel like you're alone but much more like part of a network. I'm sure DTG are working very hard to fix the issues and understand the complexity involved with all the different platforms, so a big thank you to the team. Cheers:)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  13. smokeyloco

smokeyloco New Member

I found it a very ugly move...

14. guardupfront

guardupfront Active Member

Ugly? It wasn’t ever going to be forever, they kept us very well informed about how long it would be available

• Like Like x 2
  15. stephen220378

stephen220378 Active Member

It's not ugly, just plain stupid and pointless. You can buy the TSW2 Rush Hour Deluxe Edition for almost the same price with 6 routes (or cheaper if you shop around for the disc version.) Taking the 3 route pass off the PS Store serves absolutely no purpose other than inconveniencing people who already have the TSW2 base game and just want the Rush Hour routes, it's poor customer service.