Current Status Of The Bugs On Dresden And London Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by morph147, Nov 19, 2021.

1. morph147

morph147 Active Member

Hey all,
    I took a break from the game due to all the frustrations that were happening back around the release of rush hour. Wanting to come back now that I have a few days off and play some routes. What is the current status of all the bugs on the Dresden and London routes.
    Main things I care about is
    1) Does the route still crash just by playing it
    2) Are there still 5 hours red lights that you have to deal with.

Thanks all. Looking forward to coming back even if I just end up playing the old stuff. Although Sherman does have my interest but worried at the game breaking bugs that may be coming from that route.

2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Crashing on London Commuter still remains

3. morph147

morph147 Active Member

Thank you Tay. How about Dresden?

4. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Not sure, haven't got that route sorry!

5. ukpetey

ukpetey Well-Known Member

[removed by Protagonist - instead of criticising other users' posts in this way, please report it if you believe it should be moderated]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2021
  6. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

MY FORUM ALREADY BRINGS FEEDBACK ON THE MAIN PROBLEMS OF DRESDEN AND LBN, check out the discussions on this link: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/information-after-update-1-55-playstation-4.48218/

For all intents and purposes, my report follows.

- London Commuter:
    >> 377 SN and 387 GX HASN'T BEEN FIXED YET the cab interior sound is unacceptable!
    >> Long Haul scenario is still out of order, not being able to complete it.
    >> Problems with AI trains crashing HAS NOT BEEN FIXED YET.

- Dresden:
    >> No updates have been made on this route, this is disappointing, we still have AI trains stuck in the middle of the route, game crashes in the vicinity of Dresden, plus Red Signs advanced by AI trains.

- Motion Blur:
    The disabling of the "Motion Blur" function hasn't been fixed yet, the JD had already informed that it would be fixed and it still hasn't.

- LIRR:
    >> M7 and M3 LIRR HAVE NOT YET HAD THEIR DRIVING SOUND FIXED, EVEN TWO MONTHS AFTER THE RUSH HOUR LAUNCH.

7. sergio volodstok

sergio volodstok Active Member

Coming off a break from the game myself, I can't describe how disappointing it is that next to nothing has been improved upon regarding Rush Hour. Last night I gave Dresden a try and ran a freight from Riesa to Dresden, no saves, and upon arrival at Dresden Hbf; I was greeted by a blue screen while preparing to stop..

And I wasn't surprised..

8. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Your break wasn't long enough!

If it helps (I'm expecting it won't), I bought Spiderman: Miles Morales in the Black Friday sale (with the money I saved not buying trophyless WCL) and so far it seems as good as the original. If you've not played either, I'd definitely recommend picking up the Ultimate Edition with both games. By the time you've bagged the Platinums, BML and Dresden should be just about ready to play! :)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021