Xbox Game Crash At Brighton On Bml

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by doomedcookie, Nov 19, 2021.

1. doomedcookie

doomedcookie Active Member

Did a nice run up to Brighton on the GE. Came to Brighton went to external camera, watch doors open, watched the load passengers yellow circle get close to the the end.
    Blank screen and Xbox main menu
    Another game crash.
    Series S.
    It's time for someone to start playing Xbox and PS5. It's isn't just about PC

2. ben#4827

ben#4827 Well-Known Member

This is a known issue and DTG have a fix prepared and should be released soon. My suggestion is to save the game frequently so if you get the crashes you can jump back in from a short distance away other than doing the whole run again. Once the patch is released

3. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

So far I have a blacklisted 1w30 and 1w38 as crashing at Brighton platform 3, i dont know wat it is about platform 3 that has issues lol when opening doors. Steer clear of them.

4. doomedcookie

doomedcookie Active Member

I did save the game on WCL scenario. When I got back to it the AWS went off and halted the train and it wouldn't get moving again

5. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

When saving make sure the line ahead of you is clear so greens ahead ect. Isolate the AWS before you save.

6. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

This issue still happens occasionally even on Series X as well. Although saving before Brighton usually should solve the issue (after crashing and reloading of course) due to the broken save function we still have the issue of a bit of gambling if saving works at all - an issue which existed even in TSW2020 back then...

As this is happening even in the very first journey service after the tutorial and is still not fixed this is not an entirely ideal representation of the game...