London Commutor In Sale....

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by niko558, Nov 21, 2021.

1. niko558

niko558 Member

Is London Commuter worth £20 with all its issues on PS4 ? as it’s on sale in the play store.
    Is there enough to do to keep you interested ?....

2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

For me it's well worth the money on PS5. Yes it has issues currently but with time these will be fixed. It's a great route as it's my local so I've got a lot of interest and I haven't got bored yet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

I believe one of the major causes of crashes on the route will be patched up with the Sherman Hill update this week. Can't really explain the technical stuff behind it but the passenger route when boarding wasn't functioning properly and because the game didn't know what to do when this happens, it just simply crashes. This issue affects all platforms as far as I know and is the sole reason I decided to hold off on playing the route as I didn't want to do an hour's service only for it to crash on me.

As for other issues, I can't really speak for the PS4 version as I moved over to PC and PS5.

4. Chas

Chas Well-Known Member

If you are on a standard PS4 then NO! At least wait till the work DTG are doing (to fix all the broken stuff and performance issues) is released and see what community feedback is. If (when?) the route is improved then buy it. At full price you will pay an extra £5.

As it is now you will feel disappointed and £20 poorer.

5. niko558

niko558 Member

Thanks for the reply’s. I’m not worried about loosing action points or trophies as I’m not a collector, I just want to drive the train and if there is enough stuff to do without to many issues I’m happy so long as the devs fix the issues as soon as possible and don’t leave the DLC in this condition.

6. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I am on the standard base PS4 and I have very few problems with it, thankfully.

• Like Like x 2