Please Read Because I Feel I Have Wasted My Money

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by damianchilds, Nov 21, 2021.

1. damianchilds

damianchilds Member

When is London commuter gunna be playable without crashing on last gen?

2. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

In the last Roadmap stream, Matt mentioned what could be the Reason London Commuter crashes so often.

It seems the Third Rail, was programmed with a collision, which takes up a lot of RAM

DTG is currently in the process of fixing this, but are not yet sure whether it will come with the next Update

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. ajwilson1889

ajwilson1889 Active Member

I bought the season pass back in August when it came out with the upgrade and wasted my money, not played any of the 3 routes since they broke the in cab textures on series X 3 months ago. I look to see if its fixed every so often, with no luck. I wasn't a casual player either, level 238 and bought a lot of DLC but sadly I can't see myself going back to it, and when Halo launches its on my list to delete for the disc space

• Like Like x 1
  4. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

The texture glitch should be 100% fixed with the next update before Sherman Hill.

We will see if that is so.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dosto762

dosto762 Well-Known Member

London Commuter is getting an update soon which should fix some of the issues with the route, its a similar problem with NRD where it crashes at Dresden Mitte due to something wrong with memory, DTG still hasn't fixed that though.