Xbox Bakerloo Line Station Stops

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Fraser 73A, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Fraser 73A

Fraser 73A New Member

Xbox One

Certain stations, North Wembley and Willesden Junction northbound for example have the stopping points halfway down the platform. Harrow & Wealdstone northbound also does not register the doors opening.

Will update this thread when I have completed a southbound run should anymore stations appear with such issues.

On an unrelated note, 1972ts seems significantly more sluggish above 30mph; unsure if this is a feature or a bug, or just my poor memory.

• Like Like x 2
  2. thatscotsguy#2435

thatscotsguy#2435 New Member

I have this same issue on PC. The stopping points for these stations seem absurdly short and immersion breaking. The screenshot below shows the length of the train not at the platform when stopping at the marker. The game will allow you to stop past this point and register the train stopping, but you sacrifice AP by doing so.
    Will the Bakerloo Line have this fixed?

Attached Files:

3. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

They always got slow around 35 i noticed that more on the outside of part of the line but the braking got nerfed a bit i used to fly into stations only using brake 1 and 2 rarely 3 now i have to use 3 and 4 then fade down to 2. Dont get me wrong its better for the depot missions but really changes the whole line for me and makes it annoying esp with the super tight schedule that makes you late anyway

4. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Can you kindly help me fix this. Thank you so much. I faced it today when riding in the train that last 2 carriages were off the platform. Anyway to extend the stopping point in the next update? Thank you for your assistance.