Route Guides For Hud Less Driving

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by redrev1917, Nov 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Every fancied driving with no HUD but struggle to learn the routes.

Following the positive feedback I received over my first route guide, Ive set up a blog website now and will be put more and more route guides on line as the weeks go on.
    Each route takes about a week for me to do, so dont expect loads of routes in a short space of time (I also suffer from BPD so some weeks I just wont have the energy to post anything but meh), but eventually there should be something for everyone who wants to try driving without the HUD. Whilst Im starting off with TSW, I also plan to do some TS2022 routes as well.
    The site is also mobile friendly so you can read the guides on your smart phone whilst driving.

https://trainsimrouteguides.wixsite.com/website

Next up due 27th Nov will either be the MSB eastbound including attaching detaching the banker or Cathcart Clockwise depending on which I finish first with the other following a week later.

• Like Like x 3
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Good idea
    GL \o/

3. Jon from Rhode Island

Jon from Rhode Island Well-Known Member

Very nice work.

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and why not do it for American & Canadian routes if you are up to it

5. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Definitely on my to list!! Made a start on sand patch, holding off on Boston Sprinter in the hope they fix the timetable issues, but that and Peninsula Corridor are also planned. Don't have the Canadian route as of yet so that isn't on the list currently

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jon from Rhode Island

Jon from Rhode Island Well-Known Member

If you’re doing Sand Patch, I found CSX’s crew route guide here: (scroll to p.48) http://www.multimodalways.org/docs/...SX ETTs/CSX Baltimore Div ETT #4 1-1-2005.pdf