PlayStation One Containers Not Appearing In Rhein Ruhr Osten

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by antony.henley, Nov 24, 2021.

1. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

So far have not seen or able to choose any. Have they not appeared?
    Have they appeared for anyone else?
    Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Nope not seen any either on xbox series s

3. TrainSim-Adam

TrainSim-Adam Staff Member

Hiya,
    This appears to be a mis-communication. ONE branded containers have been added to the route as in they are there in the files, but they haven't been used in the route or any trains yet. The Preservation Crew are in the process of upgrading the features of Rhein-Ruhr Osten at the moment (Level Crossings, Platform Departure Boards, Improved Skies etc. see the Road Map), and part of this includes expanding the number branded containers that appear on trains and around the route.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

That's good to hear and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been working on over the past few weeks. But I have to say this update has left me with some questions about how exactly you are working through adding the "general" features to the preserved route.
    When it was announced you said you'd start covering all routes first before focusing on individual routes like you have been doing. As the RSN focus has now been re-added to the roadmap I assumed you had nearly finished the general work but this seems to not be the case. So it would be nice if you could go into detail about what you're doing and how far you are with adding the general features to all preserved routes.
    It would make sense to do this on next weeks roadmap stream but if you're not planned to appear on that stream it might be worth posting something in the announcements section. Just an idea of course but it would be nice to get an idea of what's going on.

• Like Like x 2