London Commuter - Fast Lane Scenario Impossible To Complete.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by simworld#5272, Nov 25, 2021.

1. simworld#5272

simworld#5272 Member

When I arrive into East Croydon, it says “Apply power to get moving”. It says it is 76 yards from the driver’s seat of the 377. Even when I apply power, it doesn’t continue, making this scenario impossible to complete. - The Master

• Like Like x 3
  2. simworld#5272

simworld#5272 Member

I hope DTG fixes this. I’ve done every single scenario in London Commuter, except Fast Lane, which is, as I stated before, is impossible to complete.

3. paulossj4

paulossj4 Active Member

This scenario is actually buggy on PS4, as it should start in Purley and not south of South Croydon.

However, the most curious thing is that someone managed to complete all the scenarios, because in the trophy raking it appears with 0.01%... :|

• Like Like x 3
  4. DANtheWALLY

DANtheWALLY Active Member

I have the exact same issue and I think I had issues with another scenario on London commuter as well. Hope they don't mess up steam like rush hour.

5. Trainiac

Trainiac Well-Known Member

I’ve also had the same issue, and I reported it a while ago as well, considering is a scenario and not a service I thought it would've been fixed a lot quicker

6. Chas

Chas Well-Known Member

Another strange anomaly I have noticed in BML is the stats which say that I have clocked up over 1,000 miles on foot.

7. simworld#5272

simworld#5272 Member

Maybe that was DTG in an early beta version.

• Like Like x 1
  8. phillipa#1949

phillipa#1949 Active Member

Same problem when you stop at East Croydon it skips the off/load passenger Operations & goes straight to Apply some & get moving & fails to change when you Arrive at LONDON Victoria seems to be the PS4 version that is effected i have completed the PS5 VERSION

9. marsh69ers

marsh69ers New Member

This has happened to me on the ps4 version with fast lane it needs sorted out as that's the only one I need to complete n I think before they bring anymore train games out they wanna sort out all the bugs and go through everyone themselves to see what's bugged or not because I've noticed there has been alot of bugs or things to fix on the games they have brought out fingers crossed things get done

10. niko558

niko558 Member

I’ve had the same issue in some of the services with no passenger load / off load...

11. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

After the latest patch this issue still occures to me too.
    Also it shows me the time of 18:something and I should arrive at 10:something.
    Edit: PS4 Pro

• Like Like x 1
  12. sebastovce

sebastovce New Member

I used to play by going through the 'Journey'. Right now I am blocked at all the three released Rush Hour route at some point in the journey because the scenario / service is broken.
    Dresden: on a service I am blocked by a red signal (caused by a train ahead which is not moving) - I tried three times, same result
    Boston: on a scenario (moving stock around Boston) blocked by a red signal - train ahead not moving just before eneting Boston station (waited there an hour before quitting) - tride twice
    London Commuter: the good ols brokn scenario of 'Fast Lane'.
    Ironically Rush Hour was the only DLC I ordered in advance, all the rest I bought at the first discount. I will never again pay full price for a new (unfinished) route.
    So I stopped playing Rush Hour, I went back to the good old routes....

• Like Like x 1
  13. niko558

niko558 Member

I paid £20 in the sale and I’ve played 1 scenario and 3 timetable routes so far.
    The main issues I’ve had are stopping at some stations the passengers don’t get on and the frame rate is as low as 15 fps as you get near London but no better than 30fps but no crashes so far. Just wondering what others have found ? I do hope this DLC does get optimised for the PS4 soon as I play other DLC more and really want to play BML.

14. e33ey80

e33ey80 Member

I see even the London Victoria line won't go to it on train 477 is this going to be fix as the London Bridge is the same not ending at routes on PS4

15. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

We've had 4 updates since this issue was reported and they still haven't fixed it, they seem to prefer to work on improving sound and paint instead of prioritising game play, there are multiple issues regarding actual gameplay that remain unsolved.

• Like Like x 2
  16. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

If you get out of the cab and walk towards where you should be according to the game, the closest you can get is 66yrds then the distance starts going up again, walking sideways away from it doesn't get you any closer either, I presume you need to dig a hole to get there or levitate to it, seems to be the only option. :D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  17. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

The train moves to me, only that it goes directly to the London Vitoria station with the signs all in green and every time it is 0.6 miles away, it returns at 46 and so I arrive and nothing, as I know nothing, I can return to trace that nothing happens, it is very rare.

18. simworld#5272

simworld#5272 Member

I sort of get that as well.

19. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

I'm so glad I found this thread! The same thing happened to me today. Can't complete this scenario.

20. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Good morning Friends, this is a problem that has not been resolved since the route was launched.
    DTG Natster do you have any position on the correction of this scenario? Apparently it only affects PS4 users.

• Like Like x 1
  21. johnmcglade30

johnmcglade30 Active Member

When are we going to get all the scenarios allfix

22. simworld#5272

simworld#5272 Member

No idea.

23. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I've play this again last night on PS4 and it's still bugged. Then out of interest I tried it on PS5 and it completed no problem. What struck me the most is that this scenario starts in a completely different location on PS5, in Purley. On PS4 is starts somewhere south of Crydon and at the wrong time.

How this is still not addressed and fixed at this stage, I do not know.

• Like Like x 2