[mod Download] Tsw 2 - Tsg Vossloh G6 Services For Dra 363

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Nov 24, 2021.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

While you are waiting for TGS Vossloh G6 you can already try those 19 services for that loco. As today update for TSW include update for RRO. And yeah that update include timetable for Vossloh G6. Services are not long... mostly short connected together.
    Remember that some services can be broken because of using different loco then the original G6 (AI can play it well just users can struggle).
    Dont forget that G6 DLC will include couple scenarios for that loco too (scenarios are not included in that mod).
    Download:
    http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2510
    - mod require RRO DLC and DRA DLC because im using blue 363 from DRA.

• Like Like x 7
  2. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

very good

3. Haribo112

Haribo112 Well-Known Member

This mod is awesome. However, the BR 363 is giving me problems in this one. I'm trying service #1, Drive from Hagen to Heubing. First off, the loco's engine is running at the start but then suddenly turns off. The normal startup procedure does not work; you first have to reset the loco to a full 'cold and dark' state by holding the engine stop button, shutting off the Power lever and killing the fuel pump. Only then can you start up the engine.

Second, at first the signalling works, aspects on signals are matching the HUD indicator in the top right. But somewhere halfway Hagen Hbf, the 'next signal aspect' indicator on the HUD just disappears, despite signals still working fine and allowing me to pass.

Third, the maximum line speed indicator on the HUD's speedometer is stuck at 25kmh, despite the actual line speed increasing. Exceeding this speed does also in fact make the speedometer go red and does deduct points.

One last thing, could it be possible to sub in the BR 204?

4. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

You made a little typo in the headline - "TGS" instead of "TSG"

5. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

Tha is by purpose. These are Shunting moves mostly. Shunting is at 25kph max. I used the ability to set a max speed per Service with the latest TSW dispatcher version. These services are no F1 races.

• Like Like x 21
  6. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

F1 races is 25kph?

7. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

I really like this and hope it becomes standard. If a service or action is limited to a specific speed or a loco has a Vmax less than line speed, it should be reflected in the HUD and points not given for incorrect driving.

• Like Like x 6
  8. lux#4689

lux#4689 Well-Known Member

Isn't in Germany the maximum shunting speed 40 km/h? Or am I wrong?

9. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

He said "These services are no F1 races." As in, they ARE NOT F1 races.

• Like Like x 1
  10. JBViper

JBViper Well-Known Member

For my part, I'm waiting for the official release next Thursday to discover this, I can't wait ;)

• Like Like x 3
  11. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Even 30kph with DRS

• Like Like x 1
  12. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

Max shunting speed is regulated in RIL408.4814 para 3.1.b to be max 25kph, sometimes even only 20kph.
    Can be found here:
    https://fahrweg.dbnetze.com/resourc...f5fc93/rw_408-01-06_aktualisierung_2-data.pdf

There may be special local regulations allowing up to 40kph, but this is not regulated in the RIL, it’s purely local and always requires verbal agreement from the signaller.

• Helpful Helpful x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Haribo112

Haribo112 Well-Known Member

That sounds reasonable. However, in the first service, you're driving the shunter down the mainline quite some distance, from Hagen Rbf to Heubing, without any wagons attached. Wouldn't that part permit a higher speed?

14. OpenMinded

Just saw the stream, where Matt actually drove this service. And I do see your point.

You are actually passing a main signal indicating Hp2 before you enter Hagen main station, which would in reality cancel your shunting run and make you a proper train run, allowing you to drive 40kph. In reality you would probably stay as shunting run all the way to Heubing, as you are not passing another main signal, which could degrade you back to a shunting run (which you need to be to enter the sidings).

Hence, I am speculating, but I would think that the DTG route itself would not have allowed a shunting aspect Sh1 at this particular signal, which would be there IRL. It would probably be correct to drive the whole way with 25kph. I say “probably”, as there are many theoretical exceptions on a local basis to these rules. Unless we find someone who drives shunters around Hagen IRL, this is the best explanation I have to offer…

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  15. OpenMinded

Bought the loco, spend some time with it and absolutely loving it! Thank you very much for this great product!

However, I would like to understand what we have been discussing in this thread above. Maybe someone can explain to me why the signals sometimes change you from a shunting run to a train run, indicating Hp2 but you are still restricted to 25kp/h. On the example above I could still follow my own explanation for it, however, I have come across another example, where it would have made more sense to actually follow the signalling. You are being passed from one Hp2 to another main signal, where you are then shown a Sh1. 25kp/h would only be applicable after Sh1. Is this a game limitation, perhaps?

16. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

Its simple. If a run is for shunting purposes or goes into non signalled tracks, it's mostly limited to 25km/h (drive on sight). In the game there are some decisions to made. I can't change the max speed within a scenario/service. So lets say i want the player to do some shunting and then a main line run, i have to put the max speed to the main line speed. even for the shunting operation. And so it is here. The first part is 25, then a 40, then 25 again. I put it on 25 because otherwise most users would do the run too fast. At least its a game-play decision i made.

• Helpful Helpful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. OpenMinded

Ah, ok. So it is a limitation of the game itself. Thanks for the explanation. And I think it’s a good decision to then take the 25, rather then the 40. Safety first;)

• Like Like x 2