Sheman Hill: Initial Contact And Thoughts

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Sharon E, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Well, have just run the SD-70ACe intro and it seems fine after this brief contact. I wonder how many people will, once the narrator says "now apply some power and let's get moving", will do so and say, "it won't move". It took about 4 minutes for the brakes to come off this short consist of tank cars before you could start moving. I am wondering whether you need the banker com on even with no DPU so you can access the FRED on the last car and get the rear air pressure reading on your console. Now its onward to do the hill start one, even though I have started many trains on hills with CRR. There seems to be more buildings in Chyenne yard now. Steam has a 10% discount going on it right now.

• Like Like x 3
  2. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

I prefere realism in addition with a manual. Same with the negative comments in steam about the northern trans pennine (class08 isnt moving..., the vacum chamber didnt get vented i guess..).

I suggested a "pro range" in rivets forums. Because the 150 lacks all the advanced features. And since the lack of manuals seems to be a problem, this would give advanced features for people are interested in (not for free obviously).

So now back to topic. I will write a review in the final feedback thread, which is open since last thursday stream.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ravi

Ravi Well-Known Member

I would really love a manual for the in cab signalling in the route. I think it is trying to limit speed after certain aspects by autobraking and I would love to know what those speeds are before I get penalized for it.

• Like Like x 1