PlayStation Lirr M7 Engine Bug

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dodsky, Nov 26, 2021.

1. dodsky

dodsky New Member

May be a PS4 issue only, but the engine sound on the m7 is completely silent on the Long Island DLC I bought for tws2. Works perfectly fine on tws2020 however.
    Anyone else experiencing this? It appears the engine in the middle of the train is producing the sound and explains why it can’t be heard at the front.
    I have reported this and has been acknowledged. I hope it will be looked at as it does affect the gameplay and wasn’t intended to be like this as was not an issue with the m7 in tsw2020.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ricky

Ricky Active Member

3. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Yes, it has been an issue with LIRR in TSW2, even though it works fine in TSW2020. I believe they know about the problem, as in one stream many of us in the chat pointed it out to Sam and he tried it out and acknowledged it. But no words about ever fixing it, which is a shame. I've never driven the M7 in TSW2 since noticing this issue because of it.

4. dodsky

dodsky New Member

Thanks for the info. Good to know it has been acknowledged in that way. Honestly I have gone back to tsw2020 once or twice if I want to use the route. I guess the DLC will just sit in the library until a fix hopefully appears one day

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Yeah, same here. Sometimes I will drive the M3 a few times, because I really like the route otherwise. But the issues with both the M7 and the M7, and then the horribly lame timetable really ruins the whole experience, so nowdays I barely drive it.

6. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

And even if the traction motor sounds are working, the bad sound looping on them is very noticable and annoying. Faster you go, the worse it gets. The M7 sounded a lot better in TSW2020.

7. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

I am almost sure it was better a couple of month ago. I did a new install and engine sound is no longer there or too low. :mad: