Xbox Crr, Mixed Power Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Princess Entrapta, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

So I basically never do scenarios in any route ever since I just assume all of them are impossible these days, and this one has probably been reported many times already too, but I decided to give the Mixed Power one a try on CRR, and after 35 minutes getting to the red light, keeping my F7 just touching the speed limit, and then waiting a few more for the other coal train to pass, the light never turned green and I had to quit.

I genuinely do not know at this point why DTG even bother to make scenarios, when I've so far managed to complete maybe two of the ones I have ever tried, because they all have this same bug. I wouldn't mind if something had gone wrong and I'd needed to reload at some point, at least then it'd be a well known bug of saves breaking the signalling system, which honestly taken on its own is unacceptable in a save system in this day and age, as it forces you to complete everything in a single attempt, but unrelated to this issue.

2. tygerways#2596

tygerways#2596 Well-Known Member

I completed the Mixed Power scenario on CRR a couple of days ago without any problems on PC (Epic).
    Apart from that, I share your frustration about DTG's handling of bugs that prevent you from completing runs and scenarios, especially those showing up in existing DLCs after an update.