Euro Fishing Keep Losing Score In Tournaments!

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by iiFuRiiOuSs F81, Mar 22, 2017.

1. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Hey DTG, soz to sound like I keep moaning, but I keep losing score during tournaments when it says error refreshing tournament. I lost a whole round on Tuesday 21st march, which was a number of fish on observatory. Its now coming to a point that its happening on a daily basis! My connection is fine etc. Also seems like curtain other players aren't having this problem and its unfair. Please sort it asap because I have currently erased the game and dnt want to play anymore when this keeps happening. Thanks

2. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Hello,
    We are sorry that you are having this problem, that is very strange- it could be due to your anti- virus settings or other security settings such as User Account Control, your in-built Firewall, etc.- we suggest looking in to this, then reinstalling the game and making sure there are necessary exceptions for Steam and Euro Fishing. If you are still having issues please direct yourself to dovetailgames.kayako.com and we can attempt to assist you further- once again, we are sorry that you are experiencing this!