Xbox Peninsula Corridor Sound Dropout

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Gtasandman, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Has anyone noticed after the update when loading into peninsula corridor sometimes the game sound would tweak out then fully cut off. Restarting the game wont work for it i have to fully restart my console to get audio back. I can load any other game and have sound just TSW2 audio is gone till i restart. If i can get it to happen again i will post a video. (Xbox one S)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ensor42

Ensor42 Well-Known Member

Yes, had exactly the same issue. (Xbox 1S)

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

I managed to record but cant figure out how to get the video on here. It only Started happening after the main update and it consistently happens when i load the scenario that goes to San Jose to the Depot.

4. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Guest

https://gamerdvr.com/

I think you have to create an account - and once that is done it will sync your gamertag and allow web based browsing of your clips and pics. I've not fathomed out how you embed clips onto a forum page (I'm not convinced it's possible) but you can copy the link.
    *Note* once you've created an account sign out (you can view your clips without being logged in) otherwise when you copy/paste a link it will contain your login details.

As I said, I think you have to create an account....but you could try the search tool to see what happens.

5. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Yeah i was hoping i could have embed it using the xbox app but doesn't seem possible i might try and upload somewhere and link it. but ill give this website a shot never seen it before

6. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

7. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Upload or to YouTube is the simplest way I've found

8. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Still an issue haven't been able to play this route since the update

• Like Like x 1
  9. gergonemes

gergonemes Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. paul.pavlinovich

Happens on PC too

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

im not sure if the air brake is causing it or its just chase but if i load in and dont cut it in and lap it it breaks the sound ive seen other people having this issue mention it on the live stream but no one responded.

12. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I keep looking at the Baby Bullet DLC and then remembering that there's no sound on the route, and don't bother....

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Same i like the route i wanted to try that train as well but since i cant play it its a waste.

14. paul.pavlinovich

They only respond usually to when things are on topic for the stream, except for Lets Play then you might get a response. Its best to report bugs in the technical thread here and/or support ticket.

15. paul.pavlinovich

Baby Bullet is unaffected by the sound issue on PC. Hopefully same on console.

16. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

I tried mentioning it on stream and others have but it ended up getting passed up. Ill try and make a ticket if i can find the link

17. paul.pavlinovich

Top right hand corner of the forum is a button labelled "Support" - that will take you to the ticket logging page - here is the link that button points to https://dovetailgames.freshdesk.com/

18. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  19. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

"We value your feedback, and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    The issue you have described matches an issue which has previously been raised with us. Any additional information you have provided has been added to our information about this issue. We are unable to say when the issue will be resolved due to multiple contributing factors, but we would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us. Some issues may be rejected during the review process if the game is working as intended or the issue is beyond the scope of the game. The team will attempt to address the majority of issues submitted to us and will prioritise issues based on which content they are currently reviewing and how severely the issue effects gameplay. Community feedback is what drives our development, and your feedback will be used to better inform our future work.

• [Peninsula Corridor] lack of audio on entire route after loading any service or scenario on Xbox One
    "

• Like Like x 1