A Question Regarding The Rhb Anniversary Pack

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by doublefine7, Nov 30, 2021.

1. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

In the forum post in the Rivet forums there is an announcement of a new timetable. And I have a question. So, Rivet works on a timetable fix: Do I have to pay for it by purchasing the Anniversary Pack or will the timetable fix a free patch?

2. Ravi

Ravi Well-Known Member

I hope they are not making you pay for the new timetable. That will piss off a lot of people who have been complaining about that. I hope the Anniversary pack is a separate entity.

3. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

If you look at the road map, this pack is incoming and the timetable fix is in production.

They surely can't be daring to release a pack for this before fixing the timetable. Especially as the blurb on rivets forums states this pack includes an upgraded timetable

4. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

C567D0C0-2775-45BB-AF11-3A7178E31FC2.jpeg 6272744F-CFBA-4365-BC3D-FC12C7171C8A.jpeg They must be separate as they are separate on the road map.
    If you buy the pack it seems you get an additional 10 services on top of that along with getting a livery pack and a extra passenger coach.

I would of thought a freight wagon would have offered more interest and I don’t think the observation cars run in winter.

I did have a lot of fun riding in the observation cars when I visited in the summer but I don’t see much value in this pack, especially as with a little patience you can make the liveries in the editor- my attempt is attached.

5. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

They already made a wagon, but for some strange reason don't use it in timetable mode

6. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

Yeh, they run a lot more wagons too. They have fuel and shipping containers going up to Arosa and they have some form of Gravel/sand wagons that are loaded at the siding just before Arosa.

7. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Those will be available next spring in a further DLC and will be just before the timetable fix is completed, promise Guv

• Like Like x 1
  8. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

And RhB frequently runs mixed consists, tacking freight wagons onto the back of passenger trains.

9. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

I can imagine the forums if it will be paid for

10. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

I would be surprised if it's not paid, it's called a "Gameplay Add-On" on the roadmap, updates don't use such phrasing, but it goes along with "Route Add-On" and "Loco Add-On" very well. I'm thinking anything in the "Add-On" category means they're paid expansions, so at least for now I'd assume that's also the case here.

11. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

It'll be like Diesel Legends.