PlayStation Northern Trans Pennine Hud And Dsd Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by bobbsi1, Nov 30, 2021.

1. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

- in the Class 45/1 BLU the sound of the alarm sometimes does not pipe up (AWS) and you only see the yellow exclamation mark (also the opposite happening, see below)
    - sometimes you can hear the AWS alarm in both the Class 45/1 BLU and Class 47/4 BLU, but the yellow exclamation mark in the hud does not appear
    - also in Class 45/1 BLU if you release the break, sometimes the display on the dashboard of the train is stuck at the last few inches to 0, but the train doesn't break anymore, in the HUD the breakforce shows 0%

All of these issues occure randomly in one session, sometimes I can drive timetables without any of these occurring, it seems to be not very consistent.

And a consistent bug I found, maybe someone addressed it already:
    Class 47/4 BLU if you set up all warning systems and confirm the AWS alarm with circle on your controller, the throttle shuts off every time, so that you have to move it to the idle position and throttle up again to bring back power. But if you use the AWS knob in front of you, this does not happen, only when you press circle.
    Suggestion: the DSD is not working properly, if you don't set it, everything works fine (I do so as a workaround)

Hopefully something of this is recreatable and solvable for the developers.

2. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

I believe this route doesn’t use AWS. It’s set an a 1980s, before the system is in place. If you bring those locomotives to other systems, the AWS will work though.

3. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

You're so right this happens with these lokos on Southeastern High Speed timetables (the four you got)...
    I'm really used to them in Nothern Trans-Pennine.

Oh no, that was a fail :o:D

4. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

I did the same thing initially. I remember reading that the route didn’t have AWS, but then I noticed the locomotives were fitted with it. Flicked it on drove that train like a teenager learning to drive stick. It’s a great route. A personal favourite of mine.

But careful shunting in December. It’s a bit dark.