Euro Fishing Future Features

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DTG James H, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Neuron Ned

Neuron Ned New Member

Hi, fairly new to Euro fishing although I had a profile recently lost, today actually. That aside, I’m an avid float fisherman and miss the following:

Control Features / New Venues:

• Rivers
    • Canals/Drains
    • Select bait for spod (Mixed and Flavour as below)
    • Mixed hook bait (Double maggot, Caster/Chopped worm, inc. adding flavour etc.)
    • Depth adjustment
    • Shot pattern adjustment (split or stots)
    • Catapult (similar to casting one would assume)
    • Reset of purchases (I guess at a TP cost)

More float fishing equipment:

• Catapult
    • Shot (split, stots, olivetts etc)
    • Floats (Still and Running water)
    • Rods
    • Reels
    • Pole
    • Pole cup

Bait:

• Bronze, Fluoro Maggots
    • Additives (flavour)
    • Ground-baits mixes (for Spod, Catapult, Pole cup)
    • Lures for Pike and other predetors
    Additional Species:
    • Barbel
    • Pike
    • Zander
    • Gudgeon
    • Chub
    • Dace
    • Perch
    • Rudd
    As a starter for ten :)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Michael-P

Michael-P New Member

Would likesome more variety of fish pike for example also new lakes and tacklebox items. Would be willing to pay for addons :)

3. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

We are still listening to your suggestions guys! They are much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chunglee

Chunglee New Member

Honestly if you fish with one of these you're a LOVE..plain and simple...

5. Moggy43

Moggy43 New Member

Apologies if this has already been suggested. On the map screen (where you select the spawn point), can you put a wind gauge on there to help choose the best location?
    Many thanks.

6. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

A suggestion to make game more realistic. My favourite moment in real life fishing is when I use floated bait ie bread. Watching or seeing the fish take my bait and carp making that slurping sound on the surface. Please DTG you need to add this into this game

• Like Like x 1
  7. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

These are both excellent suggestions- the spawn point is an easy one, we have made our maps look as pretty as possible and definitely like our players to choose where they want to fish for the best visual experience, as well as for other practical reasons. Seeing the carp grab the bait is definitely a top experience in fishing, we will have to look into how we could potentially do this.

• Like Like x 1
  8. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Niice1 for the reply. Am looking forward to the improvements. Keep it coming DTG

9. Moggy43

Moggy43 New Member

Thanks for the reply Jio. Another suggestion I have which I'd like to see implemented is when you're setting up a multiplayer game, have an option available to set the winning condition to number of fish. I think if this was an available option it might make float fishing a more attractive proposition in multiplayer.

10. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Great suggestion , but I will also add lots of restriction settings. Even things like only specific size hook may be allowed , line strength etc. One can host very interesting multiplayer competitions with greater variety of rules and win conditions. For example a session where only nr 10 hooks with 6lb line is allowed with win condition of total weight will make it very interesting and competitive as you will have only bait to experiment with to get best size fish ( witch is very interesting as I done this offline competition with friends often ) and you will need to respect line tension at the same time. We need a lot more customisation and restriction options for multiplayer lobbies for sure.

11. MnMarton

MnMarton New Member

Being able to set the lead length when float fishing.
    Being able to sit down/go to the tent when its raining.

• Like Like x 1
  12. nuter41

nuter41 Member

A diffaculty setting would be nice for those of us who like to bait up a swim and have to wait for those runs.Oh and it's abit strange when a 2lb roach can break your 10lb line

13. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

What about a touch of boat fishing. If you add say a section of the Thames you could boat fish it with up to 2 people on board. Perhaps add a weir into it as well.
    The boat could also have upgrades from oars to electric outboard and even a fish finder as an add on.

• Like Like x 1
  14. RPout

RPout New Member

I would love to see some rig setup selections. I'm not that far into the game, but it appears to just have hook and line to select. Like what about being able to choose a "bolt rig"? Or what about having a different length leader so that we can float fish just off the bottom? Right now when I use floats, it always rests about 2 ft down. Even in 8 ft of water.

Oh, and I second the vote for trout and flyfishing.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Welshnproud03

Welshnproud03 New Member

Would love to see reeling in with the analogue stick added (bit like fisherman bait from playstation one) and maybe make use of the gyro for casting and having to release L2 as it is now

16. Jean larc

Jean larc New Member

[​IMG] Euro fishing vs fishing planète [​IMG]

17. Jean larc

Jean larc New Member

18. payne

payne New Member

To he who reads and takes notes for the dev team,......id like to start by saying im not a owner of the game euro fishing, despite my itchy pay for it finger, i do love what ive seen of the game, and want to play it pretty badly, but i cant bring my self to pay for it just yet, hopefully down the road it will have more features that "lure" me in ... i do have a idea though , that id like to share, and would most likely get me and others to pick up the game, ill share that now.... *Euro Fishing's "american holiday ....holiday is what yall call vacation yea? dlc", featuring some of americas most famous lakes, rivers and pier locations, fully stocked with all the fish you would find in given areas. * you guys have much of every thing you ned to make that happen, we do use mulitiple rods on banks , we aim for trophy fish, we to like to stand around waiting for that strike, lol. i have plenty of ideas aswell but this is the main and only idea i care about, thanks for reading,
    . *payne

19. MikeSynyster

MikeSynyster New Member

I’d like to see a FIX FOR PS4!!

Or is that too much to ask?

20. Zenon52

Zenon52 New Member

I think need:
    - Steam trading cards
    - Nyskie Lake
    - Eastern Neisse
    - Stream Jelnianka
    - River Kamienica
    - Items to inventory on steam(maybe clothes)
    - Support VR
    - More nature sound
    - If is polish language in game to need support(Submit a Ticket) for/in polish language
    - More stuff

21. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Mike, this is not too much to ask for. We are currently working on a fix for PS4. We will bring you more details as soon as we are able to.

Thank you for your suggestions Zenon52. We will consider these features for implementation into the game in future.

22. wholeshow

wholeshow Member

Need some indication on which rod is going off / which one went off first. If I am playing a fish all the way on the left of the screen and one alarm goes all the way on the right I don't know which one, then the other goes........

Also, stop having us losing fishes on ledger rods when we're float fishing.

23. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thank you for the suggestions wholeshow, the indicator you mentioned does sound very useful.

We will look into the issue with the ledger rods while float fishing and apply a fix in a future update if we find a problem with it.

24. GameofThrones0

GameofThrones0 New Member

I would love to see more venues and fish---ponds lakes-canals-rivers
    And I think introduce pole fishing make your own rigs and make it so you can sit on your fishing box and the use of catapults as well

25. GameofThrones0

great game btw really enjoying it can't wait for some dlc hope you bring canals and pole fishing to the game

26. GameofThrones0

Using a feeder would be nice filling it with maggots or ground bait and then putting on your rod rest and waiting for the tip to bend round so I think feeder fishing as well as bit alarms would be good

27. Obiwan

Obiwan New Member

First I would like to say, love the game, loads of fun, great job nice work.
    For some added features to the game here are my personal suggestions.

1. Fly fishing would be amazing
    2. Spinner baits for catching fish while casting and reeling in
    3. A bit larger of a tackle box 4 more slots
    4. Option to play music while playing the game (in game a long time, listening to music would be great)
    5. Character customization on all levels (each character level I could receive a stat point to put onto my character to make him a better fisherman, example better hand eye coordination, better reflexes, better technique, better casting, reeling etc..) all kinds of options for character customization.
    6. More activities to do / daily quests (catch 5 of this type or 10 of this) for Tackle store creds.
    7. More Lakes, More fish.
    8. Boat fishing
    9. Fish finder
    10. Better fish netting process
    11. Less animation after you catch a fish, I have other fish to catch rather than wait for an animation.

My ideal fishing game would be a very large OPEN world game focused on Multiplayer aspects with many lakes and rivers and dams, a character I can level and upgrade, purchase items, boats, rods, reels, tackle, can sell old tackle. Maybe even boat launch lol, one can dream no. I am sure some will not like my suggestions but these are only my personal choices. Thanks for your time. PS I play on XBOX One.

28. bI4ckp4nth3r_187

bI4ckp4nth3r_187 New Member

Oh you better be ready for this

1. More species;
    Barbel
    Rudd
    Perch
    F1 Carp
    Grass Carp
    Koi Carp
    Pike
    Sturgeon
    Golden Orfe

2. Feeder fishing including different feeders (method, maggot etc). Bait selection to put in them too.

3. Pole fishing, tackle selection including elastics, rigs and cupping kits.

4. Take away fish legs!

5. River venue.

6. Bigger tackle box. I can fit every Rig and bait in my real life box and bags. I also take my pole, 2 feeder rods and 3 carp rods for every session, needs must.

7. Shimano Baitrunner reel.

8. Fix tournament cheats/glitchers. (stop denying they exist) You cant score half a ton of mirror carp in 3 hours when you catch 50/50 common and mirrors. That's bullshit. That's a 20lb Mirror every 3 minutes for 3 hours consecutively ignoring common carp...impossible.

9. Fix/add the menu above your rods on the bank so it actually includes the data for Distance, reel etc

10. Can we fill the spod now please?

11. Make the wind, weather and time of day effect fishing quality.

12. Character customisation, clothes and apparel.

There's more but I gotta go, enjoy.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  29. ian

ian Member

pity a big game company never released this i agree with number 8 stopped doing tournament waste of time

• Like Like x 1
  30. bI4ckp4nth3r_187

bI4ckp4nth3r_187 New Member

Oh I just missed a small point earlier.

Can we have the time limit for live tournaments added to the info on the left side of the screen please? It's really annoying having to actually start the match to find out how long it is.

I don't know if it's an hour match or 30 minutes etc. Really handy to know if your strapped for time.

Thanks