2 Questions About Sherman Hill, Where Are The Bisons And Witch Services Use The 3th Track

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fietsbel12, Dec 2, 2021.

1. fietsbel12

fietsbel12 Member

Hello, I have 2 questions about the Sherman Hill route...

1: Where is the location of the bisons (mastery senery reward on the route). I have tikt the box on the senery tab but after driven the route 2 times I have not found the bisons.. can someone help me?

2: Witch timetabel services (numbers) run via the 3th track between Larimie and Hermosa? I does not matter if it runs further to Chyenne cause I would love to do a run from Larimie to Chyenne via the 3th track.

If you can help me Im truly thankfull

2. JealousSheep768

JealousSheep768 Well-Known Member

No services run on track 3 due to it not being completed

• Like Like x 1
  3. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

They’re referring to the third track between Hermosa and Laramie, which is something I’m also curious about.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...also didn't find the bisons. Maybe there's a loading problem with the mastery content and we have to wait until it is fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

You wouldn't see many if any bison/buffalo in the Laramie-Cheyenne area in reality, except on the bison ranch itself just south of Cheyenne. The bison is the state mammal of Wyoming, but to see them in the wild you would visit Yellowstone or Grand Teton National Parks. Of course, if you wander around those areas, you might see bison, but you also might meet some grizzly bears, wolves and mountain lions. :D

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1