PlayStation Gwe Diesel Legends - Service 1a19

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by OnlyMe1909, Oct 30, 2021.

1. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Did above mentioned service driving the class 45 from Reading to London. Service went fine until about 1.5 miles out of London Paddington. Got stuck on a red at signal SN106. On the map I saw that there was an AI 101 stuck on a red at the next signal. Waited about 10 mins but nothing was moving…

• Like Like x 2
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Just running 1A49 and getting the same issue. For some reason the run gets routed from the fast lines onto the slower lines just past Old Oak Common, then gets stopped at SN106, destination is Paddington P3
    Using free camera I can see that at signal SN30 there's a class 31 waiting to go onto Paddington P9 where a rake of coaches is waiting for it.
    Further out from Paddington at SN74 there's a 6 car 101 formation waiting at a red light.
    Waited for ages with nothing moving, but to my mind the 52 I'm driving should have stayed on the fast lines all the way along.
    Running on PC

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. westbromrangers70

westbromrangers70 Member

4. westbromrangers70

westbromrangers70 Member

I had exactly the same problem on this one,plus others,it is starting to spoil the gameplay.a few times I’ve been unable to finish journeys,this is old problems they should be looking into.

5. GChris

GChris Member

Also got this on 1A49, which is on the Journey (twice!)

Tried hopping into the lead train to see if things could be unjammed. Asking for clearance from the dispatcher results in "Denied. Train on track ahead" - which is the train the Class 52 should be coupling to, so I suspect some missing scripting/flag to let the game know this train needs clearance to couple. (Not sure if the same thing would happen if that Class 52 service was player-driven from the start)

6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Probably, in addition to the fact the player train shouldn't be pathed via the slow lines at all, and there's no following train to indicate there should be any other path