Euro Fishing No Tournaments Available

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by iiFuRiiOuSs F81, Mar 28, 2017.

1. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Cant load into tournaments! Is the server down or what?

2. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi, the tournament server went down yesterday morning but came back live in time for the tournament to start at 12pm - sorry for any inconvenience to you guys!

3. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Yeah its sorted now thanks for the notification much appreciated

4. Benn

Benn Member

Can I get a refund?

5. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

They don't reply about anything meaningful or regarding the state of the game or content updates. It's total BS the way this game has been handled. One minute they mention a new dlc update very soon back in like January next thing some train sim person is telling us the game isn't working properly and needs fixing first. I'm done and I'm not going to be the only one who just deletes this game and forgets about it. Even a simple weekly style blog update would be good and make your paying customers happy even if we still had long waits for content, if we could just get an insight into what's going on. You do yourself no favours I don't know how you expect to be successful.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Hello, we are sorry that you feel this way, however we have indeed kept all of our customers well- informed as to what we are releasing and roughly when (exact dates cannot always be given until closer to the time, of course). We are constantly posting any new news we have on our social media when news is available (there is little point in posting something weekly when all we have done is worked very hard, as usual, on developing the game itself, and very few games companies give such regular updates).
    In case you are not aware, we have a PS4 release coming up and also a patch that will be released soon after that should fix most issues players are experiencing with the game, plus give some new content (a brand new lake) to enjoy.
    If you have any other queries you would like to discuss with us that are best viewed by our customer support team, you can email us at support@dovetailgames.kayako.com.