Euro Fishing Update Info Please

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by iiFuRiiOuSs F81, Mar 16, 2017.

1. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Hey DTG its been quite a while since I've heard anything regarding DLC or updates. Games in real need of sorting, as to prevent more anglers leaving etc. Patients is running out! Community is awaiting

2. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Hey there, if we had something to update you all with, we would update you! We are still working very hard on patches and other exciting things (we heard a few of you wanted the game out on PS4?), so please continue to be very patient and news will come to you very soon.

3. Benn

Benn Member

Updates just need a little post to keep us excited....I am with furious, we're all getting a little bored with waiting

• Like Like x 1
  4. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

Your posts are just pure unhelpful. My guess you just work for dovetail and the train sim game and know nothing about the fishing game. Dlc was mentioned and we are told an update about it was imminent. Now there's nothing! I'm astounded how poor dovetail games are it's shocking

5. MrCrabtree

MrCrabtree Member

You should sort out the game on the Xbox first and reward the loyal people who bought this broken game before bothering about the PS4 version. I agree with mbar8t6, shocking customer service.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

LOL its a indy game. Small team what do you expect.

There was more sales first week on PS4 than PC or xbox.

7. Coby

Coby New Member

Think that's actually a pretty rude reply from developers!! I purchased this game on release for xbox1 and have patiently waited on updates!! Now its on PS4 oh grt let's watch them get all updates!! We have kept you going from day one on Xbox1 I think you could be a bit more polite in your reply!! Time you rewarded the loyal players!!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  8. Coby

Coby New Member

I have also been here since day one, couldn't log in on my original account FishermansFriend for some reason so had to re-join! I agree with you its disgusting the way Xb1 players are being treated!! Ps4 will get all updates once again the loyal ones will be left!! I think the developers comments are disgusting!! Well seen they are not speaking on a face to face basis and its all handled by keyboard!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  9. Coby

Coby New Member

What a way to treat loyal customers!! I think the contempt in that reply says it all! Considering the question was posted in the Xbox1 Forum we are not intetested in PS4!! We have stuck by since release on XB1 and have waited VERY patiently! Its not much to ask for a polite reply, if that had been in a store you would have been sacked for your attitude! Its as bad as the game!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Lol you're going to have to wait for the PS4 version to be fixed then the lake released before you even get a look at your version.

Btw yours is a more working version than the PS4........ So I wouldn't cry to much.

11. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi all, we're sorry that you don't appreciate the tone of the previous response from us in this thread. That is not how we want to be responding to our loyal fan base. We are currently working on updates for all three platforms. We understand that you are frustrated with the current response of us saying we will let you know and it is frustrating us too as we would like to be able to give a release date for the patches but we simply don't have one yet. We had some issues in the development of the latest updates that we had not anticipated which led to the patches taking longer to release than we would have liked. We are working hard to make sure our players are happy across all platforms and ask that you remain patient with us at this time.

12. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

That's fair enough, appreciate the reply thanks

13. Master110

Master110 Active Member

How long for the PS4 patch?

14. Benn

Benn Member

No we don't want it out for PS4....we're Xbox and pc!!! Why not fix the game first before releasing it on other platforms??

I'm sick of this now, you've ruined what could of been the best game since sliced bread!!

15. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Your version works. We have the broken launch xbox version. Quit crying we have nothing.

16. Benn

Benn Member

Mine works?! I'm Xbox you muppet...it doesn't work...

Also £9 for the new venue?? You kidding me?? It's not what any of us asked for? Manor farm, some northern lakes would be nice.

There's a fishery just opened near me with 3 lakes all specimen carp!! Tees valley lakes