Missing Overhead Wires At München-pasing.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TrainspotterFromTauranga, Dec 6, 2021.

1. TrainspotterFromTauranga

TrainspotterFromTauranga Active Member

Yesterday I was recording some footage of the DB BR423 trains at München-Pasing for potential use in a future YouTube video (by the way, you chould check out my channel called 'The Trainspotter from Tauranga', where I upload lots of TSW and real train videos), but I noticed that on at least three tracks there are sections of the overhead wires that are just completely missing. It goes without saying that this should not be the case at all.

I feel like an idiot for not noticing this issue until recently, even though ~ for all I know ~ it might be an isolated issue. Regardless, I ask DTG to investigate and fix this issue. Don't get me wrong, Hauptstrecke - München to Augsburg is still a great route, but this bug just lets the route down.

(Here is some evidence of the issue I'm on about).
    20211206174436_1.jpg

20211206174446_1.jpg 20211206174515_1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

There are countless places on this route where the wire is missing. It is one of the worst routes in that regard :(

• Like Like x 3
  3. animatiker

animatiker Active Member

Even at places where the wires aren't missing, the pantograph often doesn't touch them, because they are too far left or right.
    The OHLE at Munich - Augsburg is really one of the worst in the game, to the extend it really bothers me.

• Like Like x 4