Unable To Complete Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pascal.weick, Dec 2, 2021.

1. pascal.weick

pascal.weick Member

DTG has messed up the tracks at Hagen Gbf. I cant complete the timetable run G6-Sh05. After i collected both loads of wagons, i can just drive a few hundred meters and then coming to an invisible wall. If i am to slow the train just stops and doesnt even move on full power. If i am to fast the train derails. Wondering if anybody else has the same problem. Hope they fix this...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  2. ber#3067

ber#3067 Member

I get services vehicle derail on the same one i tryed it 2 time same both time
    It after getting the second set on 6 wagons

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  3. Allan

Allan Member

I also have this issue that the vehicles gets derail after getting the second set of the 6 wagons. Tried now 5 times :-(

4. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

Ohoh, i have some clue why that happens. Seems i have created this service with the already overhauled route (a guess here, need to confirm that). I have no blocking anything there. I will find out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

Could someone please be so kind to check if the wagons get stuck on that buffer? This thing is to near by the tracks and when the wagons have got an update to the collision boxes this could be the problem.

Attached Files:

6. Ben132465798

Ben132465798 Well-Known Member

Maik Goltz I just tested it and Idk where it get's stuck, but the wagons and loco should be clear of the buffer and bridge IMO. I recorded it and Youtube just needs to finish working on SD and I'll edit my message and put in the link when it's done
    EditpostEdit: Youtube links doesn't seem to work here and I can't send you a PM either here or on Rail-sim, if you know of any other way to share the videos let me know

7. ber#3067

ber#3067 Member

Yes the loco and first 6 get past then second 6 get near it does it

8. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

It's exactly the same for me. Everything goes fine until it gets to a point where there seems to be an invisible wall. It's not a problem with the buffer, the wagons pass pass by it correctly.

9. Trenomarcus

Trenomarcus Well-Known Member

I cannot complete SH05 also on journey mode. Path to the first stop does not appear (the blue line) and even after reaching the first point manually (by switching) the next objective is not triggered.