PC Rro - G6-sh05

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by sequencer2k16, Dec 6, 2021.

1. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

The service G6-Sh05 on Rhein-Ruhr Osten can neither be completed successfully in journey mode nor in timetable mode.

Journey mode shows at the start that you are "on foot", the blue path is completely missing and the first objective marker does not react when you are stopped directly on it. Dead end, service broken.
    02. JM - No blue path.jpg 03. JM - Objective Marker does not respond.jpg

In timetable mode everything works fine, the blue path is there and the objective markers react as they should. I coupled the cars and drove off, everything is still fine so far, but as soon as you touch the center of the switch (In german "Weichenherz", I do not know the correct english word), the G6 derails. Dead end², service broken².
    04. TTM - Switch frog is the reason.jpg 05. TTM - Derailment without reason 2.jpg 06. TTM - G6 derails when touching the switch frog.jpg

P.S.: Sometimes pictures say more than words, for this reason I would like the ability to upload more than just 5 pictures per post,
    you are very limited if you want to prevent double posts.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

It's not the frog (Weichenherz) that is the problem. The rear container cars collide with the buffer stop to the right in direction of travel. The problem has been acknowledged and confirmed by Maik Goltz, who also informed Adam's team of the issue.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

Oh well, I was so focused on the rails and have not noticed the buffer, thanks for the clarification Lamplight.
    So the thing is called frog, I would never have thought of that, good to know. :)
    Great that the issue has already been identified.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I can confirm the first issue mentioned. In Journey mode the pause screen tells you you are on foot, which probably is the cause of the issue that the path is not shown at the 2D map.

5. Trenomarcus

Trenomarcus Well-Known Member

Confirmed. The path to the first objective does not appear on journey mode..

6. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I can confirm the second issue as well.

7. bart.rousseau

bart.rousseau Member

Let's hope this get's fixed...

8. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

Yes, I got the second issue - rather glad to know it's not just me, and that Maik has acknowledged it.

While I'm here, anyone else see one of the services apparently takes negative time to complete?
    20211227194400_1.jpg

9. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

I have this on Xbox also.

10. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

The jorney issue is still not fixed...
    Edit: And also the derail under the bridge still happens.... 9months after being reported, this easily reproducible bug, which prevents the completion of the scenario, is still not fixed...

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022