Boston Sprinter Cab Car

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by larrycv43, Dec 7, 2021.

1. larrycv43

larrycv43 Member

I am on a PS 5, anyone else having the annoying non- stop air compressor sound in the cab car when apply any amount of brake percentage?

When I first had this route, it was non-existent. I believe one of the patches started causing this. I really don't drive the cab car anymore since this has been happening.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

For me, it starts to make that annoing and loud noice when putting the brake at minimum reduction. If you leave it on minimum it never ends, but when you apply the brakes more it goes completely silent, even when brakes are still applying. It seems like the game applies the sounds based on the position of the lever, rather than what the actual brake pipe is doing. Same appears on the F40PH-3, where you can hear the brakes applying only if the lever is in a certain position. I'm also on Ps5.

3. larrycv43

larrycv43 Member

This is happening for any amount of brake being applied in the cab car now. it use to only do that for me when applying a small amount of break in the cab car.

4. xsaw2121

xsaw2121 Active Member

I have actually uninstalled that route there's just too many problems I mean a lot of the cab cartridge you can't even complate because when you go to merge onto the main line you just get a red light so I pretty much just given up on that one

5. bowie87

bowie87 Member