Harlem Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by InvincibleSnowman, Dec 6, 2021.

1. InvincibleSnowman

InvincibleSnowman New Member

I am definitely not a freight person so it has been quite an experience, especially since I really been wanting more American passenger route. American passenger routes are lacking and I’m glad the Harlem Line is being added since there’s been so many American freight routes. I do agree with others that it is disappointing that the route is only going to North White Plains and should be extended to Southeast station. This would be quite similar to the London Commuter, which I enjoy due to its hour long trips. Additionally, I hope that the sounds used for the M3 and M7 in LIRR aren’t used for the Harlem line because the sounds definitely need improving (traction motors, horns, etc.). It seems that the American routes aren't treated as well as the German and British routes :(. Regardless, I’m excited for this route and hope that these improvements can be made because it’ll definitely make the route experience 10x better!

• Like Like x 5
  2. kiyoko91

kiyoko91 Well-Known Member

Or Goldens Bridge

IMG_20211206_073116_222.jpg

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Correct option is Brewster North Southeast because there is a yard there for M3A M7A DLC M9A

• Like Like x 1
  4. Munkey82

Munkey82 Member

Would be neat to see it go to Chappaqua at least, just off the Saw Mill Parkway!

5. SubwayRailfanner

SubwayRailfanner Well-Known Member

I think it should be extended. They owe us American passenger fans a lot. I hope they take this feedback and actually extend it.

• Like Like x 4
  6. malikrthr

malikrthr Well-Known Member

I wonder, if it is possible that we may see the full Harlem line as well in TS20xx sometime in the future. while just about all of the current rolling stock exists in TS20xx, and this is the only EOH electrified line missing from TS20xx

7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Absolutely correct and in the future there should be two Next Generation Metro-North trains as a downloadable content Siemens charger dual mode and M9A. Remember you cannot run M7A M9A 10 car trains because Substations North White Plains to Brewster cannot handle them that's why 8 car trains of M7A M9A are seen up there.

8. 231C

231C New Member

The wyes and the reversing loops from TS 2015 are not tested with 2022.