Euro Fishing Surface Pro 4

Discussion in 'PC' started by RAYK47, Apr 9, 2017.

1. RAYK47

RAYK47 New Member

Just purchased this game after seeing it at "the big one" today. Was hoping I could play on my Surface pro 4 but i am unable to cast. Tried sensitivity and low GFX with no joy.

Windows 10 Pro
    6th Gen Intel Core i7
    8GB RAM
    Intel Iris graphics (assume this may the issue)

Anyone else managed to get it working on a Pro 4?

Installing on my other PC (i7, 16GB RAM, GTX670) to test but disappointed it will not work on Pro 4.

2. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Hey there, we are sorry that you're having this issue- this game has not been compatibility tested for the Surface Pro therefore we cannot guarantee it will work, apologies for this. If you are attempting to use the touch screen to cast, this is not a feature we have integrated into the game so this might be the cause of the issue. Furthermore you will need to check the specs of your 'Intel Iris graphics' GPU to see if this meets the minimum requirements which, like you have mentioned, could also cause some issues with behaviour/ performance.
    We will pass this information on as feedback, thankyou for informing us!

3. RAYK47

RAYK47 New Member

Worked fine on my PC so can only assume the GFX on the surface pro were insufficient. Shame as I can run other steam games without issue, including GRID2 and GRID auto sport.

For info I was not using touch screen for any interaction. I was using an XBOX controller.

Disappointed it wont run on a £1400 machine though but I guess that is the problem with mobile computing.