Information After Update 1.55 Playstation 4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tcmikaelsouza, Nov 3, 2021.

1. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Mat_Jam_Ca e ukpetey friends, thanks for your feedback, i see that you had the same perception as me, and i am more certain than ever about the problems with the sound of locos in LBN (inside the cabin) the problem is not the sound itself, it is it is very pleasant to listen to, but inside the cabin there is a serious mixing problem, the DRIVING SOUND is very inaudible, the surveillance sound too.

borg#1850 e dan5324 Sorry to be repetitive about this, but I have to disagree with you, if you base the sound of locos 377 and 387 LBN, externally, the sound is as perfect and real as possible, it even has a specific sound when reaching 20mph, which I think is amazing even, but if you compare inside the booth the LBN ones seem to have a more muted sound inside the booth, with your comments I even thought it was something in my head, but with the comments of other colleagues and my recorded and revised analyses. several times, it is quite noticeable that in ECW and SEHS the sound inside the cabin is more Audible.

When you open the left window you hear a huge and incomparable wind sound, even with other TSW locos, and I respect your opinion that in real life you run with windows closed, but I like to play with all the windows open , to hear the sound of the loco and the entire journey, I kindly ask you to also observe, compare all three routes at the same volume, and you will notice, if you take as a basis the sound that the train makes regardless of whether it is stopped or moving , you're right when you say it's normal, but I'm referring to the traction sound, when you apply force or brake, it's poorly mixed (too low).

Not to mention the sound of the M7 LIRR that this is totally inaudible, but I emphasize that it is not the engine sound, but the traction sound, when you apply acceleration or brake.

• Like Like x 3
  2. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

borg#1850 e dan5324.[/QUOTE]

I do not have any of the routes you are talking about. I am just speaking from the fact that individual sounds, need to be at correct levels, for whatever you are doing.

Sound the horn in the cab, window shut, one setting, window open, then it "Should" be louder. Also some sounds in the cab would be louder than others, so the AWS noise is one compared to opening and closing the window or having the wipers on.

Not sure if I am making myself clear enough for you to understand where I am coming from.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tcmikaelsouza

I understand, everything I say is based on a comparison between 377 ECW, 375 SEHS in relation to the traction sounds inside the cabin, and own analysis of the locos in LBN, only with the volume high on the TV I can hear it a little better.

Before I forget, another point, when you play in the rain, the rain noise is very loud, you don't hear anything beyond it, that is, but a point to be highlighted regarding the mixing error.

• Like Like x 1
  4. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

So you are playing your sound through TV Speakers?

Regards
    Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  5. tcmikaelsouza

Yes, of course, like most, but I've done the comparative test between all electrostars, on TV sound, on headphones, and I'm absolutely sure of what I'm saying, the traction sound and the mixing of loci 377 and 387 in LBN have issues, and need to be revised, just like the entire LBN route and especially Dresden needs to be revised, fixed, improved.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dan5324

dan5324 Active Member

likewise you saying they are too quiet doesn’t make it fact? Have you been in an electrostar cab? I’m gonna give a strong guess and say no. Stating fact isn’t trolling. Sorry if your brain can’t quite comprehend that. And yes. I assume you’ll have a fairly modern tv. Turn it up to either 50 or halfway. Surely even you can understand how to operate a TV remote or sound system? I also suggest you read an AP manual where it states it should be played at a “reasonable volume”. It stated this on the older ones. No idea about the modern packs.

The issues with the sounds right now in terms of AWS not sounding are thought to be with the game engine itself and most likely not a quick fix. Rain needs toning down too.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. tcmikaelsouza

No need to be aggressive at this point friend, calm down, although we never had the opportunity to get on an electrostar, we have the basis of two previous routes that sounds were considered perfect, and now we have LBN, full of bugs and problems, but the loco sound is perfect, but only inside the cabin there seems to be a problem, we don't hear traction sounds properly, security systems, there is disproportionate noise with rain and/or the open window, these are facts, you can reproduce the sound on a terrible headphone quality, or a super sound system, just compare 377 ECW, 375 SE x 377/387 in LBN and you notice the difference in sounds inside the cabin.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ukpetey

ukpetey Well-Known Member

So now you have decided to patronise me… you really are a troll…. Onto my ‘ignore’ list for you matey until you grow up a little

9. LukeMike88

LukeMike88 New Member

Hello, I have purchased TSW2: Rush Hour Deluxe Edition. I have a problem with launching the game on PS5, I downloaded the ps4 and ps5 versions with add-ons, after selecting the PS5 version, it shows me to insert the ps4 version, this version is in the drive. What is going on?

• Like Like x 1
  10. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

You have already created a Thread on this, there is no point in the asking the question again in a different thread. It just gets confusing for yourself and people wait till people answer your thread which some else has already done.

11. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

[QUOTE = "dan5324, post: 422059, member: 24476"] del mismo modo, si dices que son demasiado callados, ¿no es un hecho? ¿Has estado en una cabina electrostar? Voy a hacer una conjetura fuerte y diré que no. Declarar un hecho no es trollear. Lo siento si tu cerebro no puede comprender eso. Y si. Supongo que tendrás una televisión bastante moderna. Gírelo a 50 o a la mitad. Seguramente incluso usted puede entender cómo operar un control remoto de TV o un sistema de sonido. También te sugiero que leas un manual de AP donde dice que debe jugarse a un "volumen razonable". Dijo esto en los mayores. No tengo idea de los paquetes modernos.

Se cree que los problemas con los sonidos en este momento en términos de que AWS no suena se deben al motor del juego en sí y lo más probable es que no sea una solución rápida. La lluvia también necesita atenuarse. [/ QUOTE]
    jeje. Me estás diciendo que antes estaba bien y ahora no es un problema con el motor. Ni la televisión es nueva ni el cerebro ajeno no lo entiende, eres tú quien necesita algo que te haga reaccionar. La gente paga y quiere un buen producto, ¿está mal? Además, este juego no es barato. Tengo todos los DLC's y el juego cuesta casi 1500 €. Tengo todo el derecho a pedir calidad. y por supuesto es del motor. el de Cane Creek era un problema que poco a poco iban solucionando pero el LIRR es el motor porque incluso en la versión 2020 funcionaba mejor. Tendría que perdonar si fuera gratis, pero pago, y eso me da todo el derecho a reclamar hasta el más mínimo error. Es lo mismo que comprar un televisor sin sonido. solo que el televisor me daría otro porque tiene garantía,

12. zedgie68

zedgie68 Member

I recently got an update on my ps4 which was 1.59???.any idea what that was??.

13. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

that was from two weeks ago. Info in the announcements page.

you’ll have 1.60 within the next 24/48 hours ;)

I’m impressed this thread is still going strong!!

14. photonmonkey

photonmonkey Well-Known Member

Well at least the weather now works in Scenario Planner, have been waiting for this for sooooo long, not sure when they snook that one in :D

15. tcmikaelsouza

And I who created this topic so, even more impressed, I think it's because of the way I started this debate, I listed points that haven't been corrected since 1.55, and we're almost reaching 1.60, and look, NONE OF THE POINTS I HIGHLIGHTED WERE AT LEAST NOTICED, it's sad, I sincerely hope they are corrected.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Conrad

Conrad Member

No important updates yet. Bye bye Dovetail.

17. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

This is wasted time, they are simply not capable to do something right. i have only one (1!) DLC out of many which is imho flawless. I do not name it, just to avoid, that sombody reports something what i have not noticed yet. All other complaints are reported by many users in the forum and via support tickets. This issues are ignored as the customers are ignored.

18. tcmikaelsouza

There goes 2021, and no significant correction for LBN or Dresden, yesterday I played a cargo route in Dresden, I had a blue screen, and then a stationary train unable to complete the route, it's absurd, I hope they fix it soon... we are at version 1.62, and nothing...

• Like Like x 1
  19. antony.henley

Do you watch the Road map streams at all?
    Do you not listen to what they say they ARE working on?

Hentis

• Like Like x 4
  20. antony.henley

They do get noticed they just dont go " Hey tcmikaelsouza your bug you've just reported for the upmteenth time of asking has again been acknowledged by the team and will be looked into as and when we get round to doing it" every time you submit a bug.
    No they just get on with their work in trying to fix things. Just because you cannot physically see stuff being worked on does not mean its not being worked on.

Hentis

• Like Like x 3
  21. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Instead of writing stuff like this, write a support ticket where dtg will actually see it instead of the forums

• Like Like x 5
  22. deli0378

deli0378 New Member

Every update breaks something that worked before. In the meantime there is no longer a track that is error-free. Since update 1.62 all speed boards at Ruhr Sieg Nord suddenly show 0 kph. It's not fun anymore ..

• Like Like x 1
  23. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

True, i agree with you! :(

24. kekanha#4892

yep, but how long do we have to wait. pay we already paid, and the product did not come in conditions. no one compensates us for lost time. we have the right to a product in conditions. Nobody buys a product is known to be damaged, we have the right to feel cheated, and now the only thing they tell us is that they are working on it. 3 months will pass and we continue with a damaged product, it is our duty to protest, since we paid for it, we are outraged from the first moment. A little consideration for those who trust that they will receive a product in good condition and only receive a lot of data that is useless, it has already been paid. In other words, they should never be working on it. We are not beta testers.

• Like Like x 2
  25. kekanha#4892

I don't know why, because the sound of the electrostatic works for me too, but I am aware of the problem because I have several friends who complain and I trust their words. something is wrong because many PS4 do not accept the data like others. It is going well for me, but for many it is going badly, that's why it is not in good condition and they have to fix it. because I am well does not want to say that I am not in solidarity with those who are wrong. everyone will pay for it. no???

• Like Like x 1
  26. e33ey80

e33ey80 Member

I not buying any more add on in train sim world 2 on PS4 till all has been fixed and I seen all that is going they are working on

• Like Like x 3
  27. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

I'm afraid you'll never get it, unfortunately! I stopped reporting bugs because they are only interested in how they will make as many new routes and locomotives as possible to sell and make money on them. After each update the situation is getting worse, disaster! :(:mad:

28. ukpetey

ukpetey Well-Known Member

I wonder if they know or care just how disillusioned so many of their customers are? At this rate they will have no business left

• Like Like x 2
  29. Conrad

Conrad Member

That is incredibile. Are you paid from DTG?

I post you the answer of my multiple tickets.

We are unable to say when the issue will be resolved due to multiple contributing factors, but we would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us.

So, what you think about this?

• Like Like x 2
  30. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

Obviously, they are not interested in that at all, only money, earnings at any cost, and the fact that they are selling us a semi-finished product that does not work as it should, does not matter to them. Let them give me back the money for all the add ons I have, and I have them all from day one. I got angry on the forum many times, wrote tickets and other things, but there was no result, never and there never will be! They don't have time to fix what doesn't work, they just rush to make as many new routes and locomotives as possible in order to earn as much as possible. I'm sorry because TSW 2 looks really good and I adore it, and on ps4 we don't have too many choices for train sims. They know it very well and that's why they act like that! Nah is not even worth writing about because nothing will change. That's why I gave up a long time ago. This is really the last thing I write on the forum now, it doesn't make sense. I wish you enjoying the train ride, at least in those parts that work somewhat properly. Greetings to all, DTG too! :(

• Like Like x 1
  31. kekanha#4892

I think they have us like beta testers. Shame on them.

• Like Like x 3
  32. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

Nowadays anything is possible! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  33. tcmikaelsouza

Hello friend, good afternoon.

I believe my friends who have posted after you have already answered for me, I apologize that you feel annoyed every time I post that the issues have not been resolved, and I understand your point of view.

Understand that while they don't fix it, I will continue to make the necessary noise so that all (impossible) or most of the problems that I claim here are fixed, understand that I've already done and continue to do what you recommended, open tickets, I've lost count how many I've opened, watch the scripts, look forward to each one in hopes that in some update note I'll see my claim corrected.

In the same way I respect you, please respect me and my friends, who fight over a game that costs a truckload of money, money that we earn with our blood and strength every day, and spend it on something to have fun , which unfortunately lately has caused more frustration with crashes, bugs and all the problems listed by me.

I try to play the game as much as possible, the few parts that don't have as many bugs or crashes, I'm almost always frustrated by not being able to play Dresden or London Commuter, add-ons that I was hyper anxious to play since it was announced, and I didn't think twice before buying via season pass, wake up and download to play and be surprised with so many failures.

Remember, both my friends and I who report problems or demand a better improvement, finishing, perfect functioning of something, we are not demanding ANYTHING BEYOND WHAT WE ARE RIGHT, FOR THE PRICE WE PAY, AND EVERY DEDICATION WE INVEST IN THIS GAME. FINANCIALLY, BE WITH THE COMMENTS THAT AIM TO IMPROVE IT MORE BRIEFLY!!!

Special Thanks for kekanha#4892 k4rlovc4n ukpetey

• Like Like x 4
  34. tcmikaelsouza

I take this opportunity to wish a Merry Christmas, and a Happy 2022 to all colleagues in this forum, and to the entire DTG team, thank you for everything you've done this year, and we trust you to improve the game we love so much.

• Like Like x 3
  35. kekanha#4892

36. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

A failure is a failure, regardless how many users have reported a problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  37. kekanha#4892

[QUOTE = "frank1116, publicación: 426893, miembro: 25850"] sí, este es un verdadero éxito. Una falla es una falla, independientemente de cuántos usuarios hayan informado de un problema. [/ QUOTE]
    and so??? Do you consider it lawful that they sell us spoiled for a good price? Sorry, but I don't understand. we are beta testers ??, what do we do then ??

38. e33ey80

e33ey80 Member

Train sim world 2020 add on you don't own is broken in PlayStation store please can you get a fix

39. e33ey80

e33ey80 Member

Yes have a good Xmas to the teams

40. morph147

morph147 Active Member

Coming here to get an update on how the new update has improved Dresden and London and the game breaking crashes. Currently not able to get on and test myself for a few days so figured this was a reliable thread to get updated for

• Like Like x 2
  41. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

Havent tested Dresden yet but for the around 2 hours of London Ive tried, mostly services around London. There is definitely an improvement, Im on PS5 and it now runs smoothly in to and out of Victoria and haven't had a since crash yet. 2 other things I noticed, horn sounds better and the inside cab noises sound louder, not by a huge amount but definitively louder to some extent.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  42. morph147

morph147 Active Member

this is great news. Hopefully this updated fixed a lot of the problems with the route. Hopefully it fixed it on Dresden as well

• Like Like x 1
  43. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

True but there are still a lot of bugs left, for example the Canadian route where the introduction cannot be completed because the camera cannot be switched to first person. That's what I tried and the bug remained while it was repaired on the Scottish route and the game definitely works better (if I don't take into account the introductory video when starting the game which still doesn't work properly)! All in all, I am satisfied, but something has started, so now I hope that in time they will remove all the bugs, and I unreservedly support them, as I criticize them if something does not work as it should. :cool:

44. tcmikaelsouza

Hello friends, good morning.

That sounds encouraging to me, I'm going to check out Dresden and London to see if there was any improvement in these lines, I was excited yesterday analyzing the new lines I bought (LGV, Arosa and Canadian)

• Like Like x 1
  45. tcmikaelsouza

I tested London Commuter, and I didn't notice improvements in the internal sound of this line's locos.

• Like Like x 1
  46. Bradley

No, I don’t work for DTG or are affiliated with them whatsoever, I’m just a man trying to make his way in the universe, and that seems like a valid response as the way bugs work they can be triggered by many ways, and games companies have to reproduce these bugs to fix them….. guess you guys know nothing

47. Conrad

Conrad Member

I'm a web developer. I fix everyday bugs. And I I can't wait 3 months to fix the bugs otherwise I lose my job.
    This is your second facepalm in this topic. Please stop you.

48. yaku#6712

yaku#6712 New Member

Exactly! The same problem I’ve found today. On start screen (when you choose introduction mission to go) there isn’t points near medals, just ‘-‘. So… Don’t dream about platinum reward.
    Ps. What is a stupid idea to place reverser control on left stick and remove zoom? I’m lucky, that bought it just for €4.

49. antony.henley

Because they DIDNT say they had updated them.
    To be honest the supposed wrong sounds are not a game breaker. The crashes that you mention on Dresden as well as the crashes which happen on Brighton Mainline ARE game breakers. They are the important ones to deal with first. The supposed sound issues DOES not make the game crash to the PS or Xbox to the main menu or on the PC crash to the desk top, these two routes do.

I went to do my usual 10 or 11 hour Christmas Eve Railcam live stream at Selhurst on the BML this morning and 19 minutes and 36 seconds into the live stream the game crashed thus forcing me to loose the stream (as the stream is initiated by the PS5). I then started the stream off again about 2 minutes from the in game time of when it crashed. The Stream lasted 50 seconds with a second crash. So thats its for Xmas 2021 Railcam Live stream. Those are the the updates that they should be working on and prioritising.
    Also the other priority is the PS5 DLC issue. As there are people with the PS5 that have PAID & have ALL the DLC yet we (myself included) cannot use all the routes because of the 65gb download issue. SO that is again another one that is more important than a sound issue.

Hentis.

• Like Like x 3
  50. Bradley

Not really a face palm, like yourself I’ve paid money to play this game and a heck of a lot of money, but what you don’t have what I do is patience, wait for it to be fixed instead of insisting for things to be fixed, so stop you

• Like Like x 2